NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

blastx

Reaction score
Really?? that really gave me a boost to my confidence! Thanks blastx!!

Yea! I haven’t come across anyone saying that their status went from, ‘In Process’ ➡️ ‘Shortlisted’ ➡️ ‘Unsuccessful’

So far, once you’re shortlisted. It really is a matter of time when they will drop you the letter of offer. But in your case, also have to pass your EPT first 😁👍🏼

Last edited:

Elizalmo

Reaction score
yea PGDE for CS 1 Physics (Sec) and CS 2 Chemistry (Sec)
I haven’t get a status change even though my interview was earlier than you. Oh wells, this is worrying. Congrats to you though 😊

Anyone else from Sept interview batch received update in status? 😊

Xiaosemoahs

Reaction score
I haven’t get a status change even though my interview was earlier than you. Oh wells, this is worrying. Congrats to you though 😊

Anyone else from Sept interview batch received update in status? 😊

Thank you Elizalmo. I'll pray for your success.

Same subjects too?

Xiaosemoahs

Reaction score
Yea! I haven’t seen anyone saying that their status went from, ‘In Process’ ➡️ ‘Shortlisted’ ➡️ ‘Unsuccessful’

So far, once you’re shortlisted. It really is a matter of time when they will drop you the letter of offer. But in your case, also have to pass your EPT first 😁👍🏼

Digging my head into my old GP notes already. 😂

tasha123

Reaction score
Hi all, has anyone gone through the music audition? How was it like especially for the harmonising?
Hi,

I think they'll make you harmonise based on what you sight-sing? I don't think it'll be too difficult, maybe a few lines.

I'm not sure really but that's based on what I understand from the previous posts.

daisyyy123

Reaction score
Hi, anyone applied for PDGE had their status changed to "shortlisted"?

I have yet to receive the EPT confirmation email (the last email I received was to confirm my availability on the 19th). I am not sure if an EPT email will come in... but it's already passed 12th nov). Just wondering what the "shortlisted" status represents at this point in time?

houndsandfelines

Reaction score
Hi,

I think they'll make you harmonise based on what you sight-sing? I don't think it'll be too difficult, maybe a few lines.

I'm not sure really but that's based on what I understand from the previous posts.
I see! Just worried about the harmonising and singing in general. Have you gone for it?

Elizalmo

Reaction score
Hi, anyone applied for PDGE had their status changed to "shortlisted"?

I have yet to receive the EPT confirmation email (the last email I received was to confirm my availability on the 19th). I am not sure if an EPT email will come in... but it's already passed 12th nov). Just wondering what the "shortlisted" status represents at this point in time?
Did your status changed to shortlisted? 😊

tasha123

Reaction score
I see! Just worried about the harmonising and singing in general. Have you gone for it?
nope not yet! mine is next Monday! you?

And no worries! All the best! I honestly think they'll give something manageable.

Im freaking out too haha but mostly because I've not touched music in many many years and was asked to teach music as a second subject.

Curiosity01

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wanna post in my timeline so far. Not sure how many of you are in the same phase as I am.

14th Aug: Submitted application
30th Sep: Received email to fill Annex A
1st Oct: Update on interview finalization
2nd Oct: Finalize interview date
8th Oct: Interview
15th Oct: Received email for EPT availability
1st Nov: Received email to request for CPF statements
1st Nov: Status changed from "In process" to "shortlisted"
12th Nov: Received email for EPT

I am getting really nervous over the EPT on the 19th...

Congrats. At least your status has been changed to shortlisted

daisyyy123

Reaction score
Congrats!! Can share with us your timeline and subjects that you applied for?
11 Oct: Interview
15 Oct: EPT Availability Check on 19th Oct
Checked my status and it changed to "shortlisted" today.

Thank you! Not sure what this means though.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.