[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damn tiring. Have to defeat like 40 grunts before can finish the entire quest. :s22: :s22: :s22:

Even if you keep the radar from preceding battles, it will only allow you to use it on one of the 3 team leaders. Then you need to do another 12 to get 2 more radar to defeat the other 2.

Wtf!:vijayadmin:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Better save all those 1k purification type mon in case got more similar purification task in future research quest. :s13:

zensushi

Reaction score
It travelled far to fetch the weapon... :s22: :s13:

jpg

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you read thru the message from NN there will be a Giovanni special research quest every month

Hope not same thing every month though

Purify 15 shadows take quite a lot of SD

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you read thru the message from NN there will be a Giovanni special research quest every month

Hope not same thing every month though

Purify 15 shadows take quite a lot of SD

Yes. There is a new achievement medal that count the number of times you defeat Giovanni.

I don't think I will do more than 1 since the rewards really sucks.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. There is a new achievement medal that count the number of times you defeat Giovanni.

At least more interesting than normal grinding, shiny checks, whacking the same raid for one whole month lah

Good to combat boredom in the game.

And practice for PVP leagues next year.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At least more interesting than normal grinding, shiny checks, whacking the same raid for one whole month lah

Good to combat boredom in the game.

And practice for PVP leagues next year.

Quite true. It forced me to do some power up of my mon in order to clear the team leader battles. That said, it's still a bit dependent on RNG to see when the opponent fires their charged move.

One YouTuber managed to clear Giovanni using great league mons only (1.5k CP mon).

Also having a smack down tyranitar is quite useful for some of the team leader battle. For those that missed out on cd, I don't know if rampardos or rhyperior with rock moves will be viable alternative.

Last edited:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

This first round one I sometimes really don’t feel like playing it, now still at 2/6 haha...

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quite true. It forced me to do some power up of my mon in order to clear the team leader battles. That said, it's still a bit dependent on RNG to see when the opponent fires their charged move.

One YouTuber managed to clear Giovanni using great league mons only (1.5k CP mon).

Also having a smack down tyranitar is quite useful for some of the team leader battle. For those that missed out on cd, I don't know if rampardos or rhyperior with rock moves will be viable alternative.

Not Rampados. Really a glass canon

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This first round one I sometimes really don’t feel like playing it, now still at 2/6 haha...

You can always look for only Ralts, Dratini, Larvitar, Lapras and hope for 13.13.13 and above

But then SD cost is high

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not all Giovanni are built the same, it seems. Some Persians fast moves just kill your Machamp or Lucario faster than you can beat them. Weather also plays a part.

Suggest doing your Giovanni battle in cloudy weather so that your fighting type can get a boost. If it's partly cloudy, and Persian has normal fast move, it will ko you super fast.

Took me a lot of revives and potion to realize that. Because my main account with maxout Machamp breezes through Giovanni fairly easily but my other account also with maxout Machamp fight until finger pain also get pawned by Persian before able to dish out any charged move.:s22:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.