Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

hoshiyume

Master Member
Reaction score
Wa like that don’t know if I should continue to buy a switch since my aim is play Pokémon sword. Any other nice games for single player?

Elysium87

Reaction score
Wa like that don’t know if I should continue to buy a switch since my aim is play Pokémon sword. Any other nice games for single player?

there's plenty of games to play on switch. no idea why ppl wanna buy switch for the sake of pokemon only.

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
So the gameplay is around 40hrs?
If 40 i still can consider buying
But someone mentioned that it can be easily completed between 6 to 16hrs
Also dont know if any post game contents beside breeding for perfect IV pokemon zzz

Edit: ok so the post game is more about the legendary pokemon and seem u catch it only in post game

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Last edited:

congster2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Coz like little single player games and also grow up with game boy and Pokémon hah

This one single player can play? Coz usually play at friend’s house multiplayer.

Yes can play single player. I love playing this with my kid haha..

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Coz like little single player games and also grow up with game boy and Pokémon hah

This one single player can play? Coz usually play at friend’s house multiplayer.

Yes, it has both single and multiplayer modes.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
So the gameplay is around 40hrs?
If 40 i still can consider buying
But someone mentioned that it can be easily completed between 6 to 16hrs
Also dont know if any post game contents beside breeding for perfect IV pokemon zzz

Edit: ok so the post game is more about the legendary pokemon and seem u catch it only in post game

6 to 16 hours super short lei.

thats like playing telltale games.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
wah.. both high score unlike death stranding one high one low
and both reviewers are Pokemon fans.

the Gamespot reviewer was the one who complains about "Too Much Water" which became a meme.

anyways. the metacrtic is hovering at 80. guess it's one of the weaker ones in the series? but as stated before. this is a console release... so a lot of shortcomings from being a portable series gets magnified here.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
and both reviewers are Pokemon fans.

the Gamespot reviewer was the one who complains about "Too Much Water" which became a meme.

anyways. the metacrtic is hovering at 80. guess it's one of the weaker ones in the series? but as stated before. this is a console release... so a lot of shortcomings from being a portable series gets magnified here.

for 1st timer (me) should be ok right ?

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
6 to 16 hours super short lei.

thats like playing telltale games.
Thats why so like wasting $60 for a full game leh
If 40hrs still ok as thats not inclusive of post game content
Guess i shall wait for more review before i decide whethe to redeem my last voucher on this pokemon

zensushi

Reaction score
Thats why so like wasting $60 for a full game leh
If 40hrs still ok as thats not inclusive of post game content
Guess i shall wait for more review before i decide whethe to redeem my last voucher on this pokemon

Come on! $60 buys you what...one (or two) dinner? That can be done with in 1-2 hours.

$60 for 16 hours' worth of entertainment is hardly cause for whining & whinging... :s8: :s13:

Last edited:

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Come on! $60 buys you what...one (or two) dinner? That can be done with in 1-2 hours.

$60 for 16 hours' worth of entertainment is hardly cause for whining & whinging... :s8: :s13:
Wah lao eh u mod i peasant leh
I can have min. 6 days worth of dinner with $60

Haha i jus felt that its not worth for a 16hr game

The same amount spent on games like witcher 3 or dq xi...can last 60 to 100hrs easily

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.