Johor Bahru - share is caring - Part 2

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/n...ovie-private-cabin-other-things-do-jb-weekend
0ZHeVtPl.jpg

Sent from Tokyo-3 (NERV) using GAGT

pay money to go to move theater to sleep.

also i wonder if they change the beddings after every showing?

i won't recommend going there with a black light :s13:

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Means clean for now.

So if wanna try, better try asap.

Maybe a few mths down the road dirty AF lol

Sent from Tokyo-3 (NERV) using GAGT

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone of you know where got sell those potato chips ownself fry kind? Like machiam those malay pasar malam got sell kind. I si far only encounter once at "Huang Ho" pasar malam.

Never really see at Monday night KSL pasar malam.

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I until now haven't eat before this orh luah. Usually the queue starts from what time arh? :s11:

i don't recommend eating it if you haven't had it before; reason being, you will never eat oyster omlette anywhere else after you tried theirs once. all the friends i bring there eat, will now complain to me when they order oyster omlette in sg and say how much they miss that stall, then i send them pictures to ** them :s13:

their queue starts when they start cooking ~1630hrs :s13:

if you can go before 1800hrs, you can expect 30-40 mins wait time,

if you go after 1900hrs, easily 1 hour wait time;
but if you go in a group, the wait time is passed quickly if your group gets some ikan bakar and bbq chicken, by the time you wait for and eat half way the ikan bakar, oyster omlette arrives... YMMV

Last edited:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No lar. I'm not a live to eat person. I just wanna try 1 time since its highly rave about. I did see their FB page. I like it that their oysters using the bigger version kind instead of small ones.

i don't recommend eating it if you haven't had it before; reason being, you will never eat oyster omlette anywhere else after you tried theirs once. all the friends i bring there eat, will now complain to me when they order oyster omlette in sg and say how much they miss that stall, then i send them pictures to ** them :s13:

their queue starts when they start cooking ~1630hrs :s13:

if you can go before 1800hrs, you can expect 30-40 mins wait time,

if you go after 1900hrs, easily 1 hour wait time;
but if you go in a group, the wait time is passed quickly if your group gets some ikan bakar and bbq chicken, by the time you wait for and eat half way the ikan bakar, oyster omlette arrives... YMMV

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No lar. I'm not a live to eat person. I just wanna try 1 time since its highly rave about. I did see their FB page. I like it that their oysters using the bigger version kind instead of small ones.

I'm a eat to live person, and went there on a weekday reached before they actually started cooking. Already had some orders in their list so I'd to wait like half an hour... just ordered something else to munch while waiting.

Have not gone to the Cedar Point one in quite a while, but I'd say that's not too bad either.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm a eat to live person, and went there on a weekday reached before they actually started cooking. Already had some orders in their list so I'd to wait like half an hour... just ordered something else to munch while waiting.

Have not gone to the Cedar Point one in quite a while, but I'd say that's not too bad either.

Ohh okay. Cedar point one don't taste as good but they also use the bigger oysters unlike SG ones.

I will eat at Cedar point if i staycation at KSL.

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

not only their osyter size is bigger, their oysters are also fresher, plumper and sweeter.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ohh okay. Cedar point one don't taste as good but they also use the bigger oysters unlike SG ones.

I will eat at Cedar point if i staycation at KSL.

Lots of food over there beat ours over here in SG. :s13:

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ALL of their food beats ours; 3 simple reasons and 1 most important

they still have blood cubes
they have fresh duck eggs
their meat is not frozen

but most important, they have not been brainwashed into believing that the only route to success is with a degree mentality, and to make matters worse, those hypocrital parents who have been brainwashed but ooohing and aaahing those "celebrity chefs" that opens a restaurant here in sg.

Last edited:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

For fish, i have no idea because i cannot eat fish as i'm allergic to fish.

But Cedar point, people say the CKT and claypot rice power, i eat liao so so nia. CKT, i still prefer SG style, abit wet kind. Claypot rice, still New Lucky for me.

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But no fate leh. You can bring me go jiak or not. :sad:

DIY fate = advance plan with their facebook page info

but this tuesday was probably my last visit until next year... school holidays... i don't like human jam...

Last edited:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DIY fate = advance plan with their facebook page info

but this tuesday was probably my last visit until next year... school holidays... i don't like human jam...

I still have to go in so see whether got fate or not because usually i go in is graveyard hours unless i staycation lar.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.