Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thats weird, my bill shows an adjustment of -$10 and not -$21..

wait a couple days more and check again... maybe the $11 discount have yet to reflect in the bill... but if still show the same maybe u wan to check with the CSO liao to clarify...

regards,
wacky

AltoSaxophone

Reaction score
wait a couple days more and check again... maybe the $11 discount have yet to reflect in the bill... but if still show the same maybe u wan to check with the CSO liao to clarify...

regards,
wacky

I've actually done so, and confirmed that I'm receiving the 11.11 promo. Shall wait and see i guess..

Update: CSO told me apparently i didnt key in the promo code, even though another CSO previously confirmed that i did..

Last edited:

barnabaskoh

Reaction score
maybe, I was using grid for 2 weeks but as there was no way to monitor my data , I am scare of being charge for overuse so end up cancel..i get starhub top up 10 dollar get unlimited data..

my6600

Reaction score
Thats weird, my bill shows an adjustment of -$10 and not -$21..

why you think no customers leh? haha new brand need time to build, same as any other business. marketing plays a part.

I think alot waiting for the app or usage tracking to be out as well.

they need to come out a killer promo such as $7 like circles life to attract all the "betrayers" from other telcos. :D

sim-only plan if price below $20 and again has many data will attract more customers.

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
I've actually done so, and confirmed that I'm receiving the 11.11 promo. Shall wait and see i guess..

Update: CSO told me apparently i didnt key in the promo code, even though another CSO previously confirmed that i did..

Likely that never key in. becos all of us who keyed in has the $11 discount reflected.

my6600

Reaction score
maybe, I was using grid for 2 weeks but as there was no way to monitor my data , I am scare of being charge for overuse so end up cancel..i get starhub top up 10 dollar get unlimited data..

cannot track data usage? this is something totally not acceptable seriously.

yes, starhub is good....

$35 for worry free data usage is quite good. (although the unlimited weekend data is actually limited to 10gb per day and unlimited data is limited to 50gb per month - all after that the speed is throttled to 1Mbps) - however, to be fair, given the price, it is fair enough and attractive enough already.

my6600

Reaction score
anyone managed to receive OTP from bank on their newly ported CL line? i cannot receive my DBS OTP.

Reaction score

there is sms alerts if you hit 80%/100% of your 20 + 20gb ma..

and my smartphone itself got a data tracker plus u can also track via 3rd party app. .

is not THAT bad la, inconvience for now yes la, but given 40gb at this price and can offset bills with gridpoints

the cso mentioned that they are working on having the tracking of usages on gridportal soon.. looking fwd to that!

my6600

Reaction score
there is sms alerts if you hit 80%/100% of your 20 + 20gb ma..

and my smartphone itself got a data tracker plus u can also track via 3rd party app. .

is not THAT bad la, inconvience for now yes la, but given 40gb at this price and can offset bills with gridpoints

the cso mentioned that they are working on having the tracking of usages on gridportal soon.. looking fwd to that!

very passive methods of tracking. i think users still feel more comfortable that they can know how much data they left/used so far.

besides, gentle reminder for those who wants to grab the starhub 11.11 deal. today is the last day of offer. $25 for 25GB and $35 for 75GB (unlimited).

Curious to know what they will offer after today. Maybe $120 bill rebate again?

5Mvavq.md.png

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
very passive methods of tracking. i think users still feel more comfortable that they can know how much data they left/used so far.

besides, gentle reminder for those who wants to grab the starhub 11.11 deal. today is the last day of offer. $25 for 25GB and $35 for 75GB (unlimited).

Curious to know what they will offer after today. Maybe $120 bill rebate again?

5Mvavq.md.png

den u can still rely on your phone data tracking for a rough estimate lor... there shouldn't be too drastic difference between what your phone tracked vs what the telco tracked...

regards,
wacky

my6600

Reaction score
den u can still rely on your phone data tracking for a rough estimate lor... there shouldn't be too drastic difference between what your phone tracked vs what the telco tracked...

regards,
wacky

never use my iphone to track data usage before. get used to the telco tool like starhub or singtel.

artered

Reaction score
From close to 6am use the circles life till now, my experience is that it is not so bad as what most mentioned. I find the coverage and speed ok so far. Of course I have not tried it at mrt underground or shopping mall baseman etc yet. So far so good.

However, I noticed one killing part, I can feel that my iPhone battery was greatly affected. Although I have not seen no coverage on the new Sim yet, it is very very noticeable that the battery drain is very very obvious. My battery drops like siao for no reason even within coverage. However, when I use it to surf web etc time I never feel any slowness at all. Not sure if you guys have the same problem?

I think it’s m1 lousy network problem causing the battery drain back when I was with m1 and then ported over to gomo also noticed my battery life on iphone getting a lot better then realized m1 network has been such a battery drain for years

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
I think it’s m1 lousy network problem causing the battery drain back when I was with m1 and then ported over to gomo also noticed my battery life on iphone getting a lot better then realized m1 network has been such a battery drain for years

yes the battery draining problem is very obvious. confirm it is m1 network problem. Although to be fair, when users are doing surfing etc, cannot tell the difference.

GoodBetterBest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes the battery draining problem is very obvious. confirm it is m1 network problem. Although to be fair, when users are doing surfing etc, cannot tell the difference.

May be because they charge 1B per block. Then more make and break connections ?

Just guessing... cause the 1B per block may be just charging purpose... just guessing.

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
May be because they charge 1B per block. Then more make and break connections ?

Just guessing... cause the 1B per block may be just charging purpose... just guessing.

I doubt so, that one is charging mechanism, it should not affect the actual data transfer.

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
In JB, need to manually connect to the network then only can auto roam.

not auto one...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.