Genting FAQ - Part 3

EveMuffins

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I still deposit my luggage after check out? Say check out at 12pm then deposit my luggage until 3pm as taking 330pm coach.

Cryophoenix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Price went up. A few years ago was like RM50 only. But think should be quiet at night. Scary.

But the room photo looks better than standard and deluxe rooms at FWH. So maybe quite worth the price to meditate for a few nights. :o

Smarty2

Reaction score
Guys. Do you get travel insurance when travelling to Genting? All these landslide and flood issues have gotten me jittery liao.

Sent from Masters Of Our Own Fate, Captains Of Our Own Souls. using GAGT

If u take a bus, insurance is alrdy part of the ticket price...u can double check with the bus company

Smarty2

Reaction score
Can I still deposit my luggage after check out? Say check out at 12pm then deposit my luggage until 3pm as taking 330pm coach.

Some hotels allow storage for max 48 hrs....there are those who change hotels frequently or like to go KL for a night or two may leave yr main luggages at the hotel baggage concierge if u r returning back to the hotel later...

EveMuffins

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some hotels allow storage for max 48 hrs....there are those who change hotels frequently or like to go KL for a night or two may leave yr main luggages at the hotel baggage concierge if u r returning back to the hotel later...
Will be booking FWH..so will deposit at the hotel baggage concierge from 12pm to 3pm then go lunch before taking coach back to SG. :)

Smarty2

Reaction score
Will be booking FWH..so will deposit at the hotel baggage concierge from 12pm to 3pm then go lunch before taking coach back to SG. :)

I understand. Useful info for those who plan to leave their baggage for even 48 hrs - it's fine, just inform them to be recorded as remark.

Paul Lee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Which coach company leaves at 3.30 pm?

By the time you reached Spore will be close to midnight. :s22:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need to ask the experts again

1. Is the Imaninatricks show worth the price ?

Which seating area has the best view ?

2. How about the train to Busan Horror House that they are promoting heavily now ?

Price is quite ex

3. What about the VR games like Avengers: Damage Control or Starwars : Secret of the Empire at The VOID ?

At RM130 per person price is not cheap

4. Lastly anyone tried the burger and lobster restaurant at Genting ?

Prices seem slightly cheaper than the one at Jewel in SG but most reviews seem to say it's not worth it

fadefade

Reaction score

Prices seem slightly cheaper than the one at Jewel in SG but most reviews seem to say it's not worth it

tried and wont go back again...:s22:

fake_oranges

Banned
Reaction score
Love The Void

Maybe cos i am a Star Wars fan

1. Is the Imaninatricks show worth the price ?

Which seating area has the best view ?

2. How about the train to Busan Horror House that they are promoting heavily now ?

Price is quite ex

3. What about the VR games like Avengers: Damage Control or Starwars : Secret of the Empire at The VOID ?

At RM130 per person price is not cheap

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.