[Mobile Game] King of Fighters All Star

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
****ing netmarble messed up again. Most recent app update destroys the game. Cant even get pass title screen and game will auto forced stop. Seriously netmarble is as crappy as before.

kingsen

Reaction score
I'm playing this. Good graphics and alot of contents. Awesome

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 8 using GAGT

conditionred

Reaction score
I have been playing the game since launch. No issue at all. Great graphics and smooth gameplay.

I previously played Seven Knights by Netmarble for about 1-2 years. No issue then too =)

kingsen

Reaction score
I joined a guild from discord. Guild name is NESTS. Yea just pulled Zero today. Currently running O.iori, Zero and Mai95.
F2P can only play like this haha.

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I joined a guild from discord. Guild name is NESTS. Yea just pulled Zero today. Currently running O.iori, Zero and Mai95.
F2P can only play like this haha.

As a f2p player, I can only focus on leveling o.iori to 90 first. My halloween kula and o.leona around level 60ish cos no souls to limit break :o

alienjeffman

Reaction score
Wah... so good.. FTP player can get Orochi Iori and Zero... so far I don't even have one purple icon fighter... Only got Halloween Shermie and her special card. :s13:

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Tekken collab. JP/Global version should be getting same time.

kingsen

Reaction score
how to 20k? mine already max except for cards skill level. only slightly below 19k cp :vijayadmin:
I think equip other stats card (not reduce cd) can increase abit. Saw YouTube its possible to hit 20k

Delardino

Reaction score
For F2P, do u all try to go for the battle cards, or just chiong for the fighters?

Start the game by powering favourite character 97 Beni, but realise it is not so gd. Tried to start a new acc, play 2 days couldn't get O.Iori so went bck to old acc since that 1 got O.Iori at 2nd pull & H.Kula. Wanted O.Leona since also 1 of my fav in 97 series, almost all rubies earned went into that but no luck, what to do with her battle card when the 28days end ah?

kingsen

Reaction score
F2P don't pull cards. Aim for character. So far the only special card worth is Zero.
For set cards it simply too expensive to spend on for F2P.
Wait for league rewards and exchange.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.