Not open for further replies.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[Live] 정은지-Speechless cover (원곡.Naomi Scott) / Thanks! 100K

logibag

Master Member
Reaction score
Abit unnecessary lah.. both IOI and W1 alry disband liao still go dig out their result
Seems like their police also like drama alot :s22:

logibag

Master Member
Reaction score
I fear for my fromis_9.. they also gone quiet on all front
Miss you..
IjecsKr.gif

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mnet states they will take measures to ensure vote-rigging doesn't happen in the future

Mnet has recently released a statement apologizing again to the public and saying they are going to take measures to make sure a scandal like the 'Produce' series does not happen again in the future.

Mnet apologized to the publicagain on November 14th saying, "We take this very seriously. We truly have a heavy heart with such a sense of responsibility."

They continued saying,"We are currently providing sincere and reasonable measures such as, compensation of victims, prevention of recurrence, and reform measures, that will apply to the authenticity and responsibilities of the company internally."

1573755033-201911121349532539-t.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MAMAMOO's Solar reveals her monthly YouTube earnings

The popular star appeared on the recent broadcast 'Happy Together 4' which aired on November 14th. She stated that her 1.1 million subscriber channel earns 100 million KRW (~85,395 USD) a month! She continued, saying: "It's not my net profit. I share it with the company but because this is my personal activity, I don't share profits with the members. However, a lot of money goes back into the channel, especially the production costs."

1573752980-youtube-gold-play-button-unboxing-3-1-screenshot.png

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Girl's Day Minah will reportedly make her solo comeback later this month.

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can say bye bye to such competition liao

Mnet announces X1's appearance at the '2019 VLIVE AWARDS 'V HEARTBEAT' has been cancelled entirely. Mnet has also said there are no additional schedules for X1 planned as of now.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yoo Jae Suk, Heize, Yoo Hee Yeol, And Kim Eana Go Back In Time For “Sugar Man 3” Poster

The third season of JTBC’s “Sugar Man” has released the main poster of their four MCs!

“Sugar Man” is a program that seeks out singers who disappeared from the public eye after successful careers and revives their hits with covers by current singers and producers.

The main poster shows the MCs Yoo Jae Suk, Yoo Hee Yeol, Heize, and lyricist Kim Eana. The poster is designed like a 90’s magazine cover, and the MCs are dramatically posed like a ’90s idol group. The four are also dressed for the occasion, donning retro outfits and accessories to match the era. Above the logo reads the nostalgic statement, “We are young, our hearts are warm, and our futures are beautiful.”

sugarman.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BLACKPINK’s Jisoo Shares Heartfelt Advice For Young Girls + Opens Up About Finding Her Inner Strength

In a recent interview and pictorial for Elle Korea magazine, BLACKPINK’s Jisoo reflected on her own life experience as she shared an inspiring message for young girls.

Jisoo, who will be gracing the cover of the magazine’s December issue, took a thoughtful look back at her past as she expressed confidence in herself and her own inner strength.

“When I look back at the time that’s passed, it makes me think, ‘I’m actually quite a strong person,'” she observed. “Even when I was going through difficult times, I never really thought about relying on others. If possible, I always tried to worry about my problems on my own and solve them myself.”

“I think that it’s because of the tough times I endured alone that I was able to become this strong now,” continued Jisoo. “Even now, I don’t really like talking about my struggles. When other people think of me, I want them to always be smiling.”

Jisoo-2.jpg

Jisoo then shared some heartfelt advice to the many young girls all over the world who love BLACKPINK.

“I want to tell them to try thinking of their future selves as their role models,” she said. “Rather than chasing after someone else, I hope that they will confidently walk their own paths while looking towards the tomorrow of their dreams.”

She went on to confess, “I myself have tried following the people around me, and I’ve gotten lost while wandering from place to place, but I ended up feeling emptiness rather than a sense of accomplishment. I’d like everyone to find their own role models within themselves.”

Jisoo-3.jpg

Jisoo-4.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chae Soo Bin Thanks Yoon Kyun Sang For Sweet Gift

On November 14, the actress shared photos of a coffee truck sent by Yoon Kyun Sang. She added, “Is Kyun Sang an angel or what? Thank you so, so much for the coffee truck. I’ll gather strength and do a good job filming.”

The banner to her left reads, “To all of the actors and staff, be careful not to catch a cold and good luck! From actor Yoon Kyun Sang.” Using the title of her upcoming film “Sweet and Sour” [literal title] in the banner above the truck, Yoon Kyun Sang said, “I’m cheering on Chae Soo Bin who’s sweet and sour today and the ‘Sweet and Sour’ team. From actor Yoon Kyun Sang.”

2YJTU.png

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seungri to enlist in the military as Burning Sun investigation stalls + netizens furious over lack of justice

Netizens are furious that the Burning Sun investigations are leading to no direct punishment for former Big Bang member Seungri.

The former idol has been wrapped in controversy and corruption after multiple scandals one after another were revealed. It seems like the investigation is nearing its conclusion as members of sexual assault chatrooms such as former F.T. Island member Jonghun, Jung Joon Young, and Girls' Generation Yuri's brother Kwon are being given jail sentences. However, it seems like Seungri will start his military service before the case proceeds further.

Netizens are furious that Seungri has yet to be brought to justice and have been commenting:

"I'm so angry. Really angry."

"Imprison Seungri!"

"This is a country that only persecutes those without connections and money."

"What b***s****. This really isn't it."

"He's an incredible b******."

"Our country is in a state of ruin."

UN7g46r.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.