Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

quangminhtran94

Reaction score
107. Yes. Downtime a day or two
Thank bro. Coming down tomorrow.

As mentioned before buy the seller then the watch. Some grey dealers swap movements or replace the new parts with used one. Only RSC can detect this, by matching the case and movement serial number.

Example the common 3135 movement can be taken from a datejust, Sub, yacht master model and easily swap acrossed~. :o

The shop is reputable and the watch still on guarantee so I think the chance is quite low. But just want to make sure for the peace of mind

quangminhtran94

Reaction score
So today I came down to RSC and said I want to do the servicing. They said if it is still in warranty and running properly, then they will do a regulation, then they check the series to make sure the watch still in warranty. It will take about 2 weeks and no charge

likehotbutter

Master Member
Reaction score
So today I came down to RSC and said I want to do the servicing. They said if it is still in warranty and running properly, then they will do a regulation, then they check the series to make sure the watch still in warranty. It will take about 2 weeks and no charge

how old is the mdle u bought? and 2 weeks is when they submit the quote to u?

im getting a grey nov 2019 model duno if weird if bring to RSC and ask them to quote servicing alot LOL

so shall go to JW first...when got time then drop by RSC

wahjohreno

Master Member
Reaction score

im getting a grey nov 2019 model duno if weird if bring to RSC and ask them to quote servicing alot LOL

As long as it’s a genuine Rolex, doesn’t matter if you bought it in Africa, RSC has to give you service. No need to feel weird.

likehotbutter

Master Member
Reaction score
As long as it’s a genuine Rolex, doesn’t matter if you bought it in Africa, RSC has to give you service. No need to feel weird.

yea i know

i meant more of a time factor when dealing with individual sellers

so go top hr etc first, then i will otot go RSC

at least can attenuate some risk at the first layer of checks

quangminhtran94

Reaction score
yea i know

i meant more of a time factor when dealing with individual sellers

so go top hr etc first, then i will otot go RSC

at least can attenuate some risk at the first layer of checks
I understand your feeling but dont worry, they are very friendly.
It turns out that after they checked, my watch do not need regulation. And give free pouch and cloth also

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Still remember back in those days where buying grey was cheaper than from AD, the local ADs like to say RSC going to tighten warranty policy to identify grey market pieces by doing more checks for overseas pieces etc.

Nowadays don't hear these stuff already. :s13:

retxedwind

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, whats the market price for submariner date 40mm now?
good to buy from Cortina? or any other trusted AD can recommend? Thanks!

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still remember back in those days where buying grey was cheaper than from AD, the local ADs like to say RSC going to tighten warranty policy to identify grey market pieces by doing more checks for overseas pieces etc.

Nowadays don't hear these stuff already. :s13:

yeah gone are the days... last time grey are so polite and they need yr business.. now most are super arrogant like u own them money like that.. ask price means must buy... knn CCB:s22:

BallGag

Reaction score
yeah gone are the days... last time grey are so polite and they need yr business.. now most are super arrogant like u own them money like that.. ask price means must buy... knn CCB:s22:

Don't get those vibes from grey dealers TBH. If anything, service seems to be better nowadays.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to be honest, grey dealers that have shop, have better attitude.
cause the market is real slow right now.

mav3rick

Master Member
Reaction score
lots of pieces stucked, from observations. traders dealing with other traders to mitigate their exposure...

Pipopopi

Reaction score
Need some advice.

116610LN 2012 used - how much can fetch?

116503 - looking to get one. should i go for 2019 model or older ones?

flame2000

Banned
Reaction score
I thgt with Hong Kong in post apocalyptic state now, there will be more Rolex watches to go around the world. Sadly, it isn't the case. :(

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thgt with Hong Kong in post apocalyptic state now, there will be more Rolex watches to go around the world. Sadly, it isn't the case. :(

Are you looking at the right places in HK? Submariner still got chance to get. Unless you looking for Daytona :s11:

flame2000

Banned
Reaction score
Are you looking at the right places in HK? Submariner still got chance to get. Unless you looking for Daytona :s11:

No la. Not looking for Rolex in Hong Kong. Not even worth going there now. It's a war zone.

Was hoping more of the Rolex will flow to SG market instead.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, whats the market price for submariner date 40mm now?
good to buy from Cortina? or any other trusted AD can recommend? Thanks!

Think impossible to get from AD for this model unless you are a regular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.