Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi All, i am new to Nintendo community and has always been a PS player. Now switching over and selling ps4 for switch.

Any recommendation for games really worth to spend $ to buy?

is splatoon 2, mario kart 8 worth to buy?

where do you guys get your Switch subscription from? Via offical Nintendo Switch Online or purchase from gameshop?

Any pointers or guidance would be appreciated

Total noob here, thank you

Welcome to the family!

For 1 player game: breadth of the wild, link’s awakening, Pokémon sword/shield, Super mario odyssey.

For multiplayer game: Mario kart, overcook 2, super smash bro?

I do not own a lot of games so I can only recommend this few. My suggestion is go YouTube to see their gameplay and see if you like them or not :)

hawkz02

Reaction score
Hi all,
If I have a physical game and like to purchase a digital copy of it, will the game data be used or retained when played the digital copy?

Also is the eshop price all same or wait for promotion will be better?

TIA

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I got a question regarding accounts.

My console is shared between 3 people. If I bought 1x Pokemon Sword digitally, can it be shared between 3 different accounts in one console?

It's because I remembered Pokemon Let's Go can be shared but it was a physical copy.

Elysium87

Reaction score
Hi all,
If I have a physical game and like to purchase a digital copy of it, will the game data be used or retained when played the digital copy?

Also is the eshop price all same or wait for promotion will be better?

TIA

u wan to switch from physical game to digital copy, get the same region. means if your cartridge is US, buy from US eshop region and same for the other regions.

eshop price are different across different region cause of currency exchange. sometimes there will be sales for the game that u wan, so whether u wan to wait or not is up to u

th3pr0

Reaction score
i preorder qisahn. they say can collect but expecting a queue. was wondering how bad the queue is

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
i preorder qisahn. they say can collect but expecting a queue. was wondering how bad the queue is
Qisahn is one of the worst place to PO popular game..sure long queue
I still remember that day when i go collect Y...very sian

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

th3pr0

Reaction score
Qisahn is one of the worst place to PO popular game..sure long queue
I still remember that day when i go collect Y...very sian

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

got it at below 60 using shopee with them maybe if long queue i will collect tmr instead

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
Collected ytd at around 6.30pm, already queue until outside the shop. Long time never touch Pokémon already, hope it will live to its hype

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
wyTX7gV.jpg

derekliu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to check, if i wanna play switch games on my desktop PC, i shld connect the hdmi cable from switch dock to my PC monitor HDMI Port right? My PC monitor is Dell U2414H.

Elysium87

Reaction score
Just to check, if i wanna play switch games on my desktop PC, i shld connect the hdmi cable from switch dock to my PC monitor HDMI Port right? My PC monitor is Dell U2414H.

yeap, im doing that. for the sound, either u play through yr monitor, or u need to connect the cable for the sound from switch to speaker.

dirtysock

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Looking for people to trade starter pokemon. Currently breeding cinderace, larvitar, jangmo, charmander to trade. Let me know if you are interested!

Last edited:

Mzeria

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in playing the vs modes for Luigi Mansion 3?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.