Macbook Pro 16 Inch officially released

ksksksks

Reaction score
EfW9BNf.jpg

tspurs

Reaction score
How does the keyboard feel? Scissors > butterfly for many folks. But Scissors 1mm travel ....

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Wait until 14” come out or my current MacBook Pro with Retina display cannot receive latest MacOS software then buy
16” too big for my liking.

Hopefully the escape key and the keyboard goes to next generation 13 or 14”

Both my MacBook Pro and MacBook Pro with Retina Display are 13”

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This new 16" revert of the keyboard to the 2015 design makes my 2015 model 'valuable' again. :s13:

ksksksks

Reaction score
Tbh I rather they remove the Touch Bar. :s13: Don’t find it intuitive.

Speaker does sound better. Keyboard tactile.
Hope to get used to the side
Congrats bro and enjoy it to the max! I still can't justify upgrading my current mid 2015 15" MBP as it's still going strong, battery still good so far.

Only thing, no touch bar. :o

sendhalp

Reaction score
Was at Jewel and the new MBP 16 inch is also available. Wow, the keyboard does felt very solid. I kinda like it. In my opinion, the tactileness is much better/higher as compared to the 2016-2019. Shall try it later in the month/or next month and see how the keyboard wears out.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tbh I rather they remove the Touch Bar. :s13: Don’t find it intuitive.

Speaker does sound better. Keyboard tactile.
Hope to get used to the side

All MBPs are awesome laptops. Perhaps because I don't own any MBP that have the touch bar, hence it's new to me. I've yet to try the keyboard, see how it compares to mine.

But I wished Apple brought back the illuminated Apple logo, because the 2015 model is the last one that has it.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went down to Apple to try the MacBook. The keyboard has convinced me to get it. It’s an in between my personal 2015 scissors one and my 2017 butterfly work one. I like it.
The Touch ID button now feels more like an on and off button.

I would have gotten the base model but here’s a question to you folks. Is 16GB suffice or at least 32GB for future proofing.

Upgrading from a 13” 2015 to 16” model now. :s12: excited

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went down to Apple to try the MacBook. The keyboard has convinced me to get it. It’s an in between my personal 2015 scissors one and my 2017 butterfly work one. I like it.

I would have gotten the base model but here’s a question to you folks. Is 16GB suffice or at least 32GB for future proofing.

really depend what u using it for

are u facing a lot of slow down on ur current setup? if photo/video editing, 32GB RAM would be recommended.

Forcecore

Reaction score

I opt for 16gb because so far most programmes 8gb is more than enough unless you are doing heavy tasking like programming etc.. Compare to your 13" 2015, is the ram enough for you?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.