OLA EC @ Anchorvale

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U agent?

Where got 2-300m

LOL
This is a prime area in sengkang. 200 to 300 metres away from this EC, they are building a neighbourhood centre with hawker centre and retail shops. Currently 2 x supermarket, 2 x coffeeshops with lotsa amenities in that area. Near swimming pool and park as well.

I initially wanted to wait and consider OLA ec as my next home..I am currently staying at a hdb block in that same area and now need a bigger home so cant wait, opt for a 5 room hdb instead

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Must be luxus hill? The semi-d i think is $4m? And all the houses look same same. Must as well buy my bungalow? But kidding, we're are not selling yet, holding it for emotional reasons for the time-being. Hopefully more hot money flow into the country and we can sell $10m soon.

no la. Luxus Hill not many units left .. Belgravia Green

jnashville

Banned
Reaction score
U agent?

Where got 2-300m

LOL

Do I sound like an agent? I currently stay in anchorvale so I of course know the area. Duh.

It is literally 200 to 300 metres away.

I also specifically said I bought a 5 room hdb instead. How does that relate to being an agent? You got to check your brain.

jnashville

Banned
Reaction score
Good for retirees and small kids. What about working adults who need to travel? How good is the lrt / distance to sengkang mrt?

My current home, directly like 20 steps from my block is the farmway LRT station, which is 2 stops from sengkang.

OLA ec is nearer to cheng Lim lrt station which is just one stop from sengkang and directly opposite sengkang hospital. Even I am 2 stops away, the lrt is fast to sengkang. I can walk too by cutting across diagonally to sengkang hospital compound and reach sengkang.

weng

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hopefully the color theme don't be like The Vales. The Vales and SKGH look like one integrated development :D

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Typical estimates by property agents from sumang walk sales talk is at least $1.1k psf.

I'm aiming at a not as good location in Fernvale Lane EC though.
Aiya, I always try to be conservative lol but may end up higher than piermont grand.

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
Aiya, I always try to be conservative lol but may end up higher than piermont grand.

Just price $1,500psf. As long as lower than sengkang grand right? Market there is huge, lots of to-be upgraders there. Developer should take full advantage of the market, they love paying a premium anyway.

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score

Seriously the only thing attractive is proximity to primary school.
Then again, wife thinks shouldn't be too near to primary school too.

Too many factors and considerations and variables that sometimes is so hard to form a plan.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been quite some time. Woodlands ECs are all clustered together.
1st EC cluster:
>Woodsvale
>Northoak

2nd EC cluster:
>La Casa
>Forestville
>Twin Fountain
>Bellewoods
The private condos are all in woodgrove district. Closer to American School & Woodlands central.

Canberra ECs clustered together as well.

Why now all the ec are located together?

Last edited:

Clazav

Reaction score
True for some but not all. Like lush acres, where it is mixed with pc. What do you think is the gov intention to do put ec altogether?

Been quite some time. Woodlands ECs are all clustered together.
1st EC cluster:
>Woodsvale
>Northoak

2nd EC cluster:
>La Casa
>Forestville
>Twin Fountain
>Bellewoods
The private condos are all in woodgrove district. Closer to American School & Woodlands central.

Canberra ECs clustered together as well.

Clazav

Reaction score
I find this sk plot slightly better in location than sumang. Hence I tot should be higher since sumang is about 1050psf already.

OLA EC should be priced lower than Parc Canberra though.
My guess is closer to 1000psf.

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
I estimate to be 1100psf or slightly higher. Since the ceiling has gone up.

The raised ceiling has failed to generate noticeable sales at piermont grand.

Anyway according to experts here, "brand name" developers should price their projects higher. So OLA should be cheaper than PG based on that.

You are trying too hard to talk up the market. I am so sorry resale condo prices are stagnant or falling and you're upset. I just read it on the papers today. Let's see how long this divergence can last.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.