iPhone 11/11 Pro

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it still works and can make calls but sadly it iOS 6.1.6.. :(

HG0SPsM.jpg

Reminded me of my black 3GS (my first iPhone) when I purchased back in 2009. Brought it on my Uni workshop trip to Adelaide and was so happy with it until I sold it for the 4. Brings back memories.

You really know how to take good care of it and still operates, it’s a keeper. My ‘oldest’ iPhone I still have now is the 7 Plus, couldn’t bear to sell it because it’s jet black.

benz1987

Reaction score
Just to check in comparison of the dual Sim (hk) pro max variant and the local pro max variant, how does the 2nd hand value be down the road? ie if I were to sell it off after 2 years, will shops accept it, as I know sometimes they only take in local set. Many thanks!

Ye_Rongtian

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to check in comparison of the dual Sim (hk) pro max variant and the local pro max variant, how does the 2nd hand value be down the road? ie if I were to sell it off after 2 years, will shops accept it, as I know sometimes they only take in local set. Many thanks!

Their take in value is the same as local set.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Most people will want dual physical SIM card so yes

XiaoFu99

Master Member
Reaction score
Iphone11 Purple / 256gb almost non existence except apple store.

All those red white, mobilesquare no have

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Iphone11 Purple / 256gb almost non existence except apple store.

All those red white, mobilesquare no have

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Popular mah that's why.
Im also getting the purple 256 GB for my iPhone 11.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.