iPhone 11/11 Pro Accessories Show Case Thread

Sainté

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Contemplating between nomad rugged active and rugged.

Understand got difference in leather feel and quality.

Rugged - more leather smell, overtime will have a unique look.

Active - water resistant. Scratches will not be as obvious.

I got the Active version due to the hydrophobic feature. Have to see what you want more. (And if it helps, it’s cheaper than the Rugged by $10 if you buy online. Rmb to use coupons to offset it more.)

longdi

Reaction score
Anybody use bumper case? I am using one but wonder what is the best way to protector the back of the phone. It is matt for back protector film does not stick nicely.
Or is the back glass strong enough to resist scratches?

fade_white

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody use bumper case? I am using one but wonder what is the best way to protector the back of the phone. It is matt for back protector film does not stick nicely.
Or is the back glass strong enough to resist scratches?

Can try this. Take ages to ship, though

SG$ 1.73 16% Off | 3-1Pcs Back Protective 100D Hydrogel Film For IPhone 11 Pro 8 7 6 6s Plus XR X XS Max Rear Full Cover Protector Film Not Glass
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/MnPpuOw4

fade_white

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you wait for it to clear overnight?
The bubbles disappear after some time. U need to wait for it to cure.

ksksksks

Reaction score
Volume button shouldn’t be stiff. Feel like Apple one. Silent button is slightly deeper but can reach.

Just received my gww leather casing.

Is it normal for the volume buttons to be stiff and the cut out for the silent button to be too deep ?

JinXiong90

Reaction score
The volume buttons does feel a bit stiff for me and it is slightly protruding in between the 2 buttons. Might be due to alinement of the button a bit misaligned?

Just received my gww leather casing.

Is it normal for the volume buttons to be stiff and the cut out for the silent button to be too deep ?

Rock_Lobster

Reaction score
Ohh interesting, so yall would recommend the apple clear case over the other 2?

Hahaha seen the psaj being talked about the past few pages:s13::s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.