Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is qcy t1c a good earbud for voice chat?

I went through 2 pair, but found the voice chat lousy.

most of the time, the other party can't hear me.

I think most cheap earbuds don't do voice chat very well. What I do is take one of the earbud near the mouth and speak if need to talk on the phone.

hkchew03

Reaction score
is qcy t1c a good earbud for voice chat?

I went through 2 pair, but found the voice chat lousy.

most of the time, the other party can't hear me.

Maybe the t3 or t5 with the airpod like design, the mic will be closer to the mouth

Posted from PCWX using Redmi K20 Pro

gong318

Reaction score
hooted sabbat e12 ultra, really impressed by it the bass is great but vocals still come clear in songs. improvement over my mifo o5

Sent from OnePlus GM1910 using GAGT

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes, that's why I'm quite sceptical in purchasing another earbud.

I wondered how those expensive Apple airpod fare.

I'll give qcy t5 a try. read the low latency for gaming, and am quite interested in it.

thanks guys!

Maybe the t3 or t5 with the airpod like design, the mic will be closer to the mouth

Posted from PCWX using Redmi K20 Pro

I think most cheap earbuds don't do voice chat very well. What I do is take one of the earbud near the mouth and speak if need to talk on the phone.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes, that's why I'm quite sceptical in purchasing another earbud.

I wondered how those expensive Apple airpod fare.

I'll give qcy t5 a try. read the low latency for gaming, and am quite interested in it.

thanks guys!
reviews say airpods are the best for voice chat, but you'd need to use on IOS to take full advantage of it and the sound quality isn't the best or bang for the buck.

ksksksks

Reaction score
Think this is still the best for someone who is getting their first wireless earbuds. Local sellers on laz and Shopee all selling at around 60+

hooted sabbat e12 ultra, really impressed by it the bass is great but vocals still come clear in songs. improvement over my mifo o5

ksksksks

Reaction score
AirPods pro has got the best fit imo but yeah the sq is just ok. If android users pls look for something else with aptx support =:p

reviews say airpods are the best for voice chat, but you'd need to use on IOS to take full advantage of it and the sound quality isn't the best or bang for the buck.

donetus

Reaction score
how about making/receiving calls? Also, is there any audio delay when watching videos?

For the Haylou GT1 Pro, bass isn't that good. For calls, there are times where the person that I'm calling can't hear me and other times, it seems clear. Another downside is the audio delay that I noticed when watching videos.

Saw some posts here that Lyperteck Tevi is good but the price is 2x that of the Sabbat E12 Ultra.

ksksksks

Reaction score
Wait for flash deal. =:p

how about making/receiving calls? Also, is there any audio delay when watching videos?

For the Haylou GT1 Pro, bass isn't that good. For calls, there are times where the person that I'm calling can't hear me and other times, it seems clear. Another downside is the audio delay that I noticed when watching videos.

Saw some posts here that Lyperteck Tevi is good but the price is 2x that of the Sabbat E12 Ultra.

gong318

Reaction score

have not personally used for calling as I do not call often, however for watching videos, I don't see any discernible lag, perhaps maybe even a very minute one that I'm unable to detect(?)

would hav gotten lypertek if it was $88 haha but so fast gone

Last edited:

ApPle5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

No issues making calls with my sabbat. But because I tend to speak in lower volume, I will hold one of the earpiece closer to my mouth when talking.

Sent from 我是你的小呀小苹果。 using GAGT

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there good wireless that I can get from taobao for less than $20?

intending to get more than 10 pcs as farewell gift.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.