Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jose already have a guy that can bag in 20 + goals a season, half the problem is solved. COYS.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Ya, I thought it was BS also.

Maybe Levy promised to back him in the window?

or maybe just "temporary" till the season is over then get another manager.

but Levy is much more stingy than woody i'm having doubts Levy will back him.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ed has a massive hard on for Poch. If Ole is not careful, Ed may just hit the button and hire Poch sooner than we think

Good luck to Jose at Spurs. Though I don’t think he and Levy will be able to work amicably. He’ll have a good rosy few months and then he will find something to moan about, probably on his chairman

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
or maybe just "temporary" till the season is over then get another manager.

but Levy is much more stingy than woody i'm having doubts Levy will back him.

6 months stint?

To be fair the, the Spurs team is in a better shape than Man Utd. They probably need improvements and not overhauls.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Spurs jus need one new no. 10, team has been playing tog for some time they jump right into contention

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's a 3.5year contract, until end of 2022/23 season.

Levy must have promised him something then.

Plus, Spurs haven't spend for a few windows, so they should have spare change lying around right?

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he doesn't mindlessly attack every game
he wants to earn 3pts or progress to next round

if he knows this match only need away goal or draw to qualify, he won't all out attack and risk losing.

when not too much concerns, he does rip teams apart for goals
precisely. those who said Jose only know how to park the bus must have conveniently forgot these.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
6 months stint?

To be fair the, the Spurs team is in a better shape than Man Utd. They probably need improvements and not overhauls.

i haven't been really following spurs.

do they have a great depth or if their 1st team players injured, they are in crisis ?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Levy must have promised him something then.

Plus, Spurs haven't spend for a few windows, so they should have spare change lying around right?

their wage budget so pitiful compared to united.

those who joined spurs must really want to win titles and not because of money.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i haven't been really following spurs.

do they have a great depth or if their 1st team players injured, they are in crisis ?

They have a wonderful first team, but once any of the 1st team players get injured, is crisis liao.

Once Harry Kane is injured, it's some un known name who can't carry the responsibility.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
They have a wonderful first team, but once any of the 1st team players get injured, is crisis liao.

Once Harry Kane is injured, it's some un known name who can't carry the responsibility.

that's the thing. they don't have great squad depth like city. with CL and league and domestic cup competition (not sure they are still in or not). they can't compete on all fronts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.