Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
ST finally offered CIS SIM-Only plan....

Thought it would be good... turned out it’s the same $25 for 20GB with 150mins talk time, 500 SMS and free Caller ID plan with 12-month contract LOL

To take the most from CIS, you pretty much need to buy a mobile phone then the subsidy will be substantial as CIS.

fmradio

Reaction score
20 gb data seems forever though cid is for 1 year only other then that I don’t see any diff with the public rates

goblinn

Reaction score
guys just a question, just got my CIS Circles Life plan, if i want to get phone from them hor then i choose the 24 month payment instead of full amount upfront, is there any catch? i calculate the 24 month total is same as the full upfront like so good uh? or is it for instalments the bank will have additional fees? thanks in advance! :)

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys just a question, just got my CIS Circles Life plan, if i want to get phone from them hor then i choose the 24 month payment instead of full amount upfront, is there any catch? i calculate the 24 month total is same as the full upfront like so good uh? or is it for instalments the bank will have additional fees? thanks in advance! :)

Yes for CIS plan they offset $200 for handset through your bill too.

o2atom

Reaction score

The instalments are provided by the Bank. Nothing to do with Circles.Life since it will get the full cost upfront.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
The installments is by the bank. No additional fee.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dont think they are giving any $200 bills offset anymore.

Based on the latest CIS email today, they still do. $200 handset credit will be cashback.

$25/month for 8 months.

Last edited:

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Is the installments by CC payments?

Be careful. You must take note of annual fees.

Elijahonli

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually why still consider Singtel when GRID is a much better option with 40GB/25$ per month

my6600

Reaction score
banner.jpg

kokfann

Reaction score
That’s why I switched to Grid too. Ported both of my CIS line from Stinktel. So far I couldn’t tell any difference from the network reception along my place to work. Data speed wise feels the same even though sometimes I stream Tidal in highest quality. Spotify wise, its always in highest quality

You could use my referral code “SHAREME”

actually why still consider Singtel when GRID is a much better option with 40GB/25$ per month

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
是不是 consumer 没有 free caller id 除非 you number port?

Yup. Only betrayer gets it. So it is still make sense for the CIS in some ways.

switch to Singtel to enjoy FREE registration and SIM card worth $48.15 and FREE Caller ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.