Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 36

Status
Not open for further replies.

killless

Master Member
Reaction score
United fans demand the club to sack OGS now and get Poch....

I say upgrade OGS to football director or ambassador, then Poch as manager.

Woodward just relax count money, don't interfere with the club player transfers.

Jas007

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jose, we should see a new revitalized JM at Spurs ... a smiling upbeat positive man like when he first joined Chelsea ... not the grumpy growling frustrated manager we saw towards the end of his RM stint, the man who was sacked at Chelsea on his 2nd stint after winning the title at Chelsea, and the man whom we’ve not so long ago had in our hot seat having a go at Pogba, Shaw, Martial ... all justified actually, just that we fans outside looking in cannot accept nor understand until our ex-manager had been sacked, and saw Ole changed our fortunes, and thought JM didn’t know what he was talking about ... until the wheels of Ole fell apart ... and we now are merely echoing what JM was ranting about ...
but for how long he manages to keep it together before reverting to form depends on how he transforms Spurs, how Levy backs him, and how the players take to him
but i believe he’s had time to see and learn from his own mistakes, plus the time doing punditry work after United ... would help him in his Tottenham career
Spurs, are ... after all ... my childhood 2nd favourite team !
it was either United, or Spurs when my distant cousin asked me to choose sides playing cardboard football all those years ago to play against his Liverpool !

As for Poch ...
i think i’m less keen on him now ...
Brendan Rodgers has come to the fore now !
Ole, sorry ... i’m still as less convinced he’s the man to bring us out of the wilderness

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
levy runs a tight purse at spurs but at least he doesn't big cannon fairy like ed woodward say the club got money.

Club got money, problem is the people managing the club have no brains

Why on earth will they think they know better than the manager who to sign?

:s22:

ticcan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha Jose dinosaurs cannot win league. Now is Ole era pls. :)
Show Jose who is da boss man Ole. Made United wack spurs!

Behave Jose did won us the Europa league it’s not much but still a European trophy

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jose needs a “cech” , “terry”, “lampard” and “drogba” in Spurs which unfortunately didn’t happen in Man Utd.

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Behave Jose did won us the Europa league it’s not much but still a European trophy

Ole will "win" United more in the future okays. The changes are taking effect Ole says de. But nobody can see it.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually what is so great about Poch?

cos he knows how to bring out the best of each player?

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Poch and Ole if i were to choose, last time/now, i confirm chop go for Poch one.

Ole and Woody say we are reaching there. Yes we are... we are reaching the other side of the league now.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Ole will "win" United more in the future okays. The changes are taking effect Ole says de. But nobody can see it.

You cannot see meh? At one time we are just 2 points away from relegation zone. Changes have take effect liao.

Jian19

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Had a eye for talented players and know how to bring out their potential

Current spurs team almost all players were brought or trained up by him

rizal5150

Banned
Reaction score
Nice flag bale :D

7AAAB3DF_5D53_42EC_8682_BC2040B7824C.0.jpeg

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
change the name to Moyes and u get quite a similar CV
manage clubs with small budget. stable top half finish for many years. won fk all.

sCuzzZy

Reaction score
the key is always won fk all. :s13:

heck, Martinez won the fa cup with a relegated wigan.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
don't insult Ed's brilliant footballing people that are making those decisions hor:s13:
Club got money, problem is the people managing the club have no brains

Why on earth will they think they know better than the manager who to sign?

:s22:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

poch is for rebuilding not instant success. look at southampton and spurs. they used to be average but now are holding their own. poch will bring in unknown players and make them good. if levy give him the money to buy players, they might win trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.