Car rental in Perth, Western Australia

GReddy G9 RS

Reaction score
o6Edip6l.jpg

Hi all,

I have booked No birds for my perth trip after reading the posts.

Hijacking the threat :D
I will going on a 11 days trip (land on 21/12, fly back on 1/1) and intending to drive north to Kalbarri. So far the accommodation check-in time is latest 6pm. Anyone know how strict is this? I am worried I be checking in thereafter and there will be no one to let me check-in...

Regards.
I landed at 8.30pm than have dinner at airport. Collect car from No Birds at 10pm n my accommodation at Discovery Parks Swan Valley which allow me to inform them my check-in at 11pm.

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 20 using GAGT

awhw

Reaction score
I will going on a 11 days trip (land on 21/12, fly back on 1/1) and intending to drive north to Kalbarri. So far the accommodation check-in time is latest 6pm. Anyone know how strict is this? I am worried I be checking in thereafter and there will be no one to let me check-in...

Regards.

Most of these smaller hotels do not have a 24 hr reception. They will usually close by 10pm or 11pm, and there will be instructions on how to collect the room keys. Best is to email them ahead to check, while you still have plenty of time till your trip.

GReddy G9 RS

Reaction score
Just returned our rented Mitsubishi Outlander for 9 days from No Birds last night n I must said the price and service are really good. The car we got is only 7171km which is consider new.
so50kKcl.jpg

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 20 using GAGT

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I rented a Q7 from Hertz for 3 days over the last weekend and it had only 2400km on it, base price was $110/day..

No fuss, just came in, took the car and dropped off as usual.

Chuck Norris

Master Member
Reaction score
hi guys, finally can bump this thread lol.

may i ask has any tried no birds bayswater car rental perth airport transfer before?

mind sharing details on how reliable it is?

Last edited:

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, finally can bump this thread lol.

may i ask has any tried no birds bayswater car rental perth airport transfer before?

mind sharing details on how reliable it is?
If the price difference isn't much, just go with the big 4 rentals..

awhw

Reaction score
Just make sure you go to the correct carpark. If they know you're flying in from Singapore/overseas, the car will be parked at the international arrival side. Otherwise, it will be parked at the domestic arrival side (which is quite a walk from the international terminal). Kena once when my flight was delayed and the booth (Thrifty rental) at the international arrival hall has closed.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just make sure you go to the correct carpark. If they know you're flying in from Singapore/overseas, the car will be parked at the international arrival side. Otherwise, it will be parked at the domestic arrival side (which is quite a walk from the international terminal). Kena once when my flight was delayed and the booth (Thrifty rental) at the international arrival hall has closed.
Perth domestic and intl are in totally different place..

awhw

Reaction score
Sorry.. got mixed up.. I have only been to Terminals 1 and 2 for both domestic (Sydney/Perth) and international flights (Singapore). So I was referring to the carparks for Terminals 1 & 2.

There are also Terminals 3 and 4, which are much further away.

kikuzushi

Reaction score
No birds rates are really better but they do not have direct pick up in airport. Is the shuttle convenient? Bringing elderly and find it cumbersome.

kikuzushi

Reaction score
Hi all, has anyone rented from Alamo in Perth before? Heard the pick up is very far from airport arrival.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No birds rates are really better but they do not have direct pick up in airport. Is the shuttle convenient? Bringing elderly and find it cumbersome.
There's a price for convenience.. if the difference is only 50-100$, i say just pay for the difference.

keith00

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have booked No birds for my perth trip after reading the posts.

Hijacking the threat :D
I will going on a 11 days trip (land on 21/12, fly back on 1/1) and intending to drive north to Kalbarri. So far the accommodation check-in time is latest 6pm. Anyone know how strict is this? I am worried I be checking in thereafter and there wil
Nice Kalbarri... u will love it! Lots nice places to explored.
Make sure you catch the Pelican Feeding every morning near the visitor center.
Catch a view of the whales FOC if you lucky .. (which i did)
Enjoy

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
booked car from No Birds for Oct ...

how to get the car from the airport?

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone bought Park Pass to go to all the different park like Yanchep etc? realised a lot of national park needs to pay for car entry...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.