M1 or Gomo or Grid or Giga

astrntmnky

Reaction score
I’m not a huge data user, 20gb should suffice and I’m deciding between these 4 sim-only provider. Which one should I go to?

astrntmnky

Reaction score
Go for giga. Their roaming is pretty cheap, else u can still get calls and sms. On top you can keep the data for the following month.

How about Grid? I favour it because of the network coverage since it uses Singtel’s network? As for roaming, I only use pay-per-use sms/voice roaming. Data I use Airalo sepeartely.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m not a huge data user, 20gb should suffice and I’m deciding between these 4 sim-only provider. Which one should I go to?

the triple-G (Gomo, grid, giga) are not full telco. They are using singtel/starhub network.

If you want better service and value for money, can choose M1 Sim-only plans. 30GB data, 1k sms, 1k mins. $25/mth.

DeMisE

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the triple-G (Gomo, grid, giga) are not full telco. They are using singtel/starhub network.

If you want better service and value for money, can choose M1 Sim-only plans. 30GB data, 1k sms, 1k mins. $25/mth.

would love to sign up with them if not for the additional charges for Caller-ID after 3/6 months :s22:

Yihaoong

Reaction score
Grid offer 40gb 200mins 200sms
They do not have any tracking yet.
No rollover data

Giga offer 25gb 1000min 1000sms
Tracking offered
Rollover data

IMHO starhub network can be as good/ better than singtel.

How about Grid? I favour it because of the network coverage since it uses Singtel’s network? As for roaming, I only use pay-per-use sms/voice roaming. Data I use Airalo sepeartely.

CPTMiller

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now for Grid 20GB + 20GB per month.
The free registration offer till end November 2019.

kopi22

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Note that giga doesn't support VoLTE. In case if TS prefer to have that.

Posted from PCWX using ReactJS!

P R N D

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Grid offer 40gb 200mins 200sms
They do not have any tracking yet.
No rollover data

Giga offer 25gb 1000min 1000sms
Tracking offered
Rollover data

IMHO starhub network can be as good/ better than singtel.
One thing i realized if you work in industrial park in the East, M1 & Starhub have poor reception inside the building. Not one but many buildings.

Sent from Mercedes-Benz E250 using GAGT

galaxyuser

Reaction score
That's the issue here. I hate it. Prefer to have Singtel Combo XO 70GB. At least I know I'm covered with VoLTE, 1GB for 1 dollar, and consistent coverage. M1 plan for me is more for backup haha. 25 dollars a month no biggie.

All MVNO doesn’t support VoLTE.

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Volte you get crystal clear Digital voice quality. Just like what you hear when you use WhatsApp call.

Call connection will be much faster (the connection tone). Its the future now as we start to use 4G voice.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.