OCBC Titanium Mastercard

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My OCBC TR card had a fraudulent charge from Amazon EU 3-4 weeks ago and I have made multiple calls to OCBC hotline to inform of this issue, for the bank to reverse the transaction or at least issue a temp credit while the investigation is being done.

However, OCBC chose to do nothing, and now I am going to be hit with late payment penalty and interest for a fraudulent transaction which they have been duly informed 3 weeks prior.

And it seems that I am not the only case as the OCBC staff acknowledged that this is a widespread issue within the bank and from what I understand, the people who were advised to just leave the fraud charge unpaid were subsequently slapped with the late fee and interest, as well as a hit on their Credit Rating on CBS.

swordspirit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My OCBC TR card had a fraudulent charge from Amazon EU 3-4 weeks ago and I have made multiple calls to OCBC hotline to inform of this issue, for the bank to reverse the transaction or at least issue a temp credit while the investigation is being done.

However, OCBC chose to do nothing, and now I am going to be hit with late payment penalty and interest for a fraudulent transaction which they have been duly informed 3 weeks prior.

And it seems that I am not the only case as the OCBC staff acknowledged that this is a widespread issue within the bank and from what I understand, the people who were advised to just leave the fraud charge unpaid were subsequently slapped with the late fee and interest, as well as a hit on their Credit Rating on CBS.

Just realise that they haven reverse that fraudulent charge on my account also. Same relates to

Amazon *Mktplce EU-IT 800-279-6620 LUX
FOREIGN CURRENCY EUR 39.16

Do we need to lodge a complain to MAS before OCBC will take action? why is it affecting users credit rating?

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just realise that they haven reverse that fraudulent charge on my account also. Same relates to

Do we need to lodge a complain to MAS before OCBC will take action? why is it affecting users credit rating?
You don't pay up before due date, it becomes an unpaid balance.
Prompt payment is part of credit ratigg evaluation and Unpaid balance affects the credit rating evaluation negatively.
CBS does not know why you unpaid, only that you unpaid and how much.

swordspirit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Prompt payment is part of credit ratigg evaluation and Unpaid balance affects the credit rating evaluation negatively.

Other banks procedure would have been to issue a credit to that "unpaid" amount under dispute so that it does not appears has unpaid with outstanding interest.

So this become a problem with OCBC when they dont do anything at this point of time while transaction under dispute.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

Hi bladez87,

We would like to check on this.

Please drop us a private message with your bank registered mobile number.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

Other banks procedure would have been to issue a credit to that "unpaid" amount under dispute so that it does not appears has unpaid with outstanding interest.

So this become a problem with OCBC when they dont do anything at this point of time while transaction under dispute.

Hi swordspirit,

We would like to help check on your dispute status. Please drop us a private message with your bank registered mobile number.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
End of dec.

Thank you.
So normally it is about 6 weeks for the 10X OCBC$ to be reflected ?

Get bonus 9x points end of next calendar month

is not longer 10X OCBC$ for Chanel?:s11:

You get 1xOCBC$ immediately. Balance 9x will be posted later on

Hi AL22DA,

For transactions that are eligible for 10X OCBC$, 1 OCBC$ will be posted to the Card Account when the transaction is successfully charged to the Card Account.

The remaining 9 OCBC$ will be posted to the Card Account by the end of the next calendar month, following the relevant transaction posting date.

Transactions that are posted in the month of November, the bonus OCBC$ will be credited by end December.

https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/titrew-terms-and-conditions-1-oct-2019.pdf

^DG

lowveld

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

I’ve seen the Titanium card placard at Tokyu Hands. May I know if it’s whitelisted for 10x points on all spend at tokyu hands? Thanks!

Caerynwx

Reaction score
Can I check if I use shopback to pay for taobao, am I still entitled to the points? And how many x is it?

nothing.sg

Reaction score
Hi OCBC, may i know how to go about viewing the OCBC$ earned per transaction? Is it possible through ibanking and how to navigate once login?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.