High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah but quite hard to navigate

would love someone to complete into a list hahaha

symbiote28

Reaction score
yeah but quite hard to navigate

would love someone to complete into a list hahaha

there's some onlines but for in-store prices in the US.

i'm doing an excel myself for the games i'm considering to compare with SG, US and UK sale.

arctic_knifer

Reaction score
Hi friends,I'm planning to get a ps4 pro. Any advice on how to get the best deal? It's my first time getting a console - want to play split screen games with my friend.

Elysium87

Reaction score
Hi friends,I'm planning to get a ps4 pro. Any advice on how to get the best deal? It's my first time getting a console - want to play split screen games with my friend.

maybe can wait to see if there's any 12.12 sales or year end sales since xmas/year end is coming soon. look out for sales in lazada/shopee/qoo10, try to select store pick up if possible. first, you may test whether working or not, second, delivery may be slow cause of sales so too many delivery. third, in case delivery spoil yr ps4 pro

Last edited:

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks! But I've actually not gotten the console yet. Wanted to ask y'all if there are any good deals, especially with black friday around the corner.
Sony announced their official Black Friday bundle. Should be available in most authorised stores already. Of cos, if you are not interested in those bundled games, can look for other online deals.

https://asia.playstation.com/en-sg/press-releases/2019/sea/20191120-PS4PartyBundlesandNewMEGAPACK/
Party%20Bundle%20Pro.png

The PS4™Pro version comes in a stunning black sleeve box featuring EA SPORTS™ FIFA20 (Disc) and Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (Disc). Included in the bundle is a PS4™Pro system (CUH-7218B B01, Jet Black, 1TB HDD), two DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless Controllers (Jet Black), and 1 + 1 years Extended Warranty. The PlayStation®4 Pro Party Bundle is available at a promotional price of SGD 629.

This one not bad, but not the Pro:

MEGAPACK2.png

MEGA PACK will include a PS4™ system (CUH-2218B B01, Jet Black, 1TB HDD), a DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless Controller (Jet Black), and three best-selling PS4™ software titles from Sony Interactive Entertainment Worldwide Studios and Rockstar Games: God of War™ (Disc), Horizon Zero Dawn™: Complete Edition (Disc), and Grand Theft Auto V Premium Edition (Disc). In addition, each MEGA PACK will also come with a PS4™ FORTNITE NEO VERSA BUNDLE DLC voucher card, as well as a PlayStation®Plus (PS Plus) 3-Month Membership subscription card. The MEGA PACK will retail at promotional price of SGD 449.

zenitro

Reaction score
Maybe can also try caurosell. I sometimes see cheap new (full warranty from Sony) set being sold at prices better than 11.11 lazada.(although there is also ALOT of overpriced offer)

Might not be as secure as purchases from official store. Maybe someone else here can give some help on what to look out for when buying from caurosell

arctic_knifer

Reaction score
https://asia.playstation.com/en-sg/press-releases/2019/sea/20191120-PS4PartyBundlesandNewMEGAPACK/
Party%20Bundle%20Pro.png

The PS4™Pro version comes in a stunning black sleeve box featuring EA SPORTS™ FIFA20 (Disc) and Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (Disc). Included in the bundle is a PS4™Pro system (CUH-7218B B01, Jet Black, 1TB HDD), two DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless Controllers (Jet Black), and 1 + 1 years Extended Warranty. The PlayStation®4 Pro Party Bundle is available at a promotional price of SGD 629.

Is this a good price? Will get it if that's the case. Thanks so much for the great advice everyone!

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Is this a good price? Will get it if that's the case. Thanks so much for the great advice everyone!
Official Sony price for the PS4 Pro (standard, 1 controller) is S$599. I don't know how low local price can go in QS or online stores.

So comparing official price, this one at S$629 is worth it even if you don't want those games, cos for the price difference you get 1 more controller. But you might want to check online or call Qisahn to see if they have lower price for this bundle.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
It'll be quiet this holidays. No game to look forward to, maybe just wait out for upcoming sales (12.12, xmas, new year) while clearing backlogs.

2020 first half (FF7R, Nioh 2, TLOU2 - for me) would be more exciting.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.