[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya cannot do with public de. I run with my usual kakis and we all know what to do, and since we have been doing runs together, we kinda know each other's playing style and heroes. :o

Playing with kakis is safer, but every run seems like a scripted run. Gets a bit boring eventually.

Anyway, upcoming yuyu coming to gl. I am not very hyped about this collab since they are all very pvp-centric, all males (no waifu. Lol) and the free SR (kurabawa) is an absolute junk.

Best chars are yusuke and hiei.

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Godly waifu. Showhand to get her.

W16Q7RK_d.jpg

nice.. saw one vid that she have many life? keep kill her but she revive. like 3 times during pvp.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
nice.. saw one vid that she have many life? keep kill her but she revive. like 3 times during pvp.

Yeah. At 6*, as long as her hp is above 70% prior being killed in combat, she can revive 3 times per battle. Even if she don't die, she heals 30% of the damage dealt (just like elwin), making her the most OP char currently.

EvilPaladin

Master Member
Reaction score
60 pulls to get ledin shards instead of elwin. Me pulling SSR is less than 2% seriously. F**king ********

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
60 pulls to get ledin shards instead of elwin. Me pulling SSR is less than 2% seriously. F**king ********

Its not really abt rates bah. Its just abt not getting the ssr u want. Wait for the couples banner.

Frankly speaking, I don't like elwin. I hardly use him. Slow movement, boring 1 square melee skills and get killed by mages easily. Leonhardt, sakura and yulia are so much more fun and useful. The only thing he is really good for is thunder dragon, but sakura and yulia can replace him, even a well-built kirizake can replace him.

He is not really 'urgently' needed.

A lot of situations sakura is better than elwin (my jb teammates got shocked when sakura wiped out the lvl 58 jb horses without taking any damage.) and yulia replaces elwin.

EvilPaladin

Master Member
Reaction score
Its not really abt rates bah. Its just abt not getting the ssr u want. Wait for the couples banner.

Frankly speaking, I don't like elwin. I hardly use him. Slow movement, boring 1 square melee skills and get killed by mages easily. Leonhardt, sakura and yulia are so much more fun and useful. The only thing he is really good for is thunder dragon, but sakura and yulia can replace him, even a well-built kirizake can replace him.

He is not really 'urgently' needed.

A lot of situations sakura is better than elwin (my jb teammates got shocked when sakura wiped out the lvl 58 jb horses without taking any damage.) and yulia replaces elwin.

i need somebody to challenge Thunder Dragon and timeless trial. i heard hes god at 6 stars. Im at SEA server, Sakura and Yulia is still far, Kirikaze is still a SR... :(

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
i need somebody to challenge Thunder Dragon and timeless trial. i heard hes god at 6 stars. Im at SEA server, Sakura and Yulia is still far, Kirikaze is still a SR... :(

Yeah.. in other words, he is only good at 6*. By the time u get him to 6*, I think sakura is released liao, who outperform him situationally even at 4*/5*.

Give kirikaze a chance at thunder dragon. His talent can potentially even beat elwin in usefulness since it resets his skill cd. Bernhardt is also useable as a dispeller/buffer and your leon can be your main dps.

I've never heard that elwin is good for timeless trial. Better off building up your ledin and 6* him for timeless trials.

Maybe I share some tips on thunder dragon if u are still having trouble.

1) Thunder dragon will not aoe if there is only one unit within 2 square range.
2) Thunder dragon will act twice only if he kill someone. Get your squishies out of aoe range and guarded.
I got into slight trouble when those darn trolls who are squishy and auto goes into his range and get themselves killed in multiplayer runs. Thunder dragon buffs himself after killing them and act again, doing aoe to do massive dmg.
3) Dispeller is always needed. That's why leonhardt is not good for thunder dragon despite him being an infantry. Bernhardt + leonhardt is a good combo though, since bernhardt dispells wth hedgemony. With ssr mjolnir hammer, bernhardt is the most stable dispeller since he can dispell all thunder dragon's buffs every turn.

Last edited:

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah.. in other words, he is only good at 6*. By the time u get him to 6*, I think sakura is released liao, who outperform him situationally even at 4*/5*.

Give kirikaze a chance at thunder dragon. His talent can potentially even beat elwin in usefulness since it resets his skill cd. Bernhardt is also useable as a dispeller/buffer and your leon can be your main dps.

I've never heard that elwin is good for timeless trial. Better off building up your ledin and 6* him for timeless trials.

Maybe I share some tips on thunder dragon if u are still having trouble.

1) Thunder dragon will not aoe if there is only one unit within 2 square range.
2) Thunder dragon will act twice only if he kill someone. Get your squishies out of aoe range and guarded.
I got into slight trouble when those darn trolls who are squishy and auto goes into his range and get themselves killed in multiplayer runs. Thunder dragon buffs himself after killing them and act again, doing aoe to do massive dmg.
3) Dispeller is always needed. That's why leonhardt is not good for thunder dragon despite him being an infantry. Bernhardt + leonhardt is a good combo though, since bernhardt dispells wth hedgemony. With ssr mjolnir hammer, bernhardt is the most stable dispeller since he can dispell all thunder dragon's buffs every turn.
this morning i pulled 10 x for elwin

i hear u like that say i think i dont waste my crystals

xfool99

Reaction score
Best thing about Elwin is his ridiculous amount of sustain, heals a lot more than Kirikaze and it seems brave will like always proc whether he attack or get melee attacked. Also he is needed for other heroes bonds.

I had replace Kiri with Bern for thunder dragon, his passive hedgemony is just too good, and heals from dark guard is not too bad, Kiri need to have high attack for L60 onwards thunder dragon otherwise wont be effective.

Last edited:

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thunder dragon use Ledin counter the dragon hor yi si! :o
Ledin is super good for thunder dragon. Just place him diagonally from dragon and have Lewin, Leon to hit him but Leon don't move, stay put. Then pinky stand on 4th square border keep debuff dragon can le. Last slot u can put Tiaris if you have her to buff Lewin when he hit the dragon lor. Leon actually not much dps de, he is there to main clear small mob and be the bait for my Ledin nia. Dragon super love to hit Leon de. :o

When comes dragon turn, see him whack Leon and Ledin counter the shlt out of him. Easily 30~40k per counter even at 65. My main dps for thunder dragon is in fact Ledin. :o

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Best thing about Elwin is his ridiculous amount of sustain, heals a lot more than Kirikaze and it seems brave will like always proc whether he attack or get melee attacked. Also he is needed for other heroes bonds.

I had replace Kiri with Bern for thunder dragon, his passive hedgemony is just too good, and heals from dark guard is not too bad, Kiri need to have high attack for L60 onwards thunder dragon otherwise wont be effective.

Kiri need really to be well-built. Nothing less than a 6*. Its easier to get kiri to 6* than elwin.

Elwin, despite of what I said, is still the best dps for thunder dragon, dealing the most damage. He is only rivalled by Yulia. But sadly, I find him not much use in most other contents.

As for bern, without mjolnir, he only dispell 1 buff with hedgemony. Thunder dragon buffs both atk and def, so u have to pray that he dispel the atk buff before he aoe.

Try to get mjolnir, and u will have the perfect dispeller bern. When I do multiplayers run and we reached the dragon, I just auto. My mjolnir bern will just auto dispel all his buff every turn even if my teammates do not use dispeller chars.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Ledin is super good for thunder dragon. Just place him diagonally from dragon and have Lewin, Leon to hit him but Leon don't move, stay put. Then pinky stand on 4th square border keep debuff dragon can le. Last slot u can put Tiaris if you have her to buff Lewin when he hit the dragon lor. Leon actually not much dps de, he is there to main clear small mob and be the bait for my Ledin nia. Dragon super love to hit Leon de. :o

When comes dragon turn, see him whack Leon and Ledin counter the shlt out of him. Easily 30~40k per counter even at 65. My main dps for thunder dragon is in fact Ledin. :o

Yeah, but ledin cannot dispel. That's why your lewin is crucial. Its more important in thunder dragon fights to have dispel ready when he buffs than the dmg u do.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
this morning i pulled 10 x for elwin

i hear u like that say i think i dont waste my crystals

It really depends. If this is a focus banner and if u have 100% chance to get elwin (meaning u already have the rest of the 2 ssr), why not.

If this is not a focus banner or if its a focus banner but u are missing more than 1 ssr in the banner, highly advise u not to pull. He is not a char that u need urgently, and he will not change things so drastically for u immediately.

Wait for the couples banner.

Addon:
I just take a look at the banner schedule to see what banners u guys are having. Omg, why are u guys pulling on this banner? This is not even a focus banner.

This banner is there to milk out your gems before the collab. Its a trap banner.

After this banner is the collab banner, and then a very very important focus banner featuring: tiaris, liana and rachel.

U guys should really look at the schedule and plan your pulls. Come on, u guys have the best hindsight, better than players of other versions since SEA is the slowest version to be released.

PS:
Currently, the sakura collab is over in gl. When I multiplayer with others, I got a lot of comments like:
Goddamn, sakura is OP!
Darn, I regretted not whaling for sakura. etc.

Collab chars will never return for 1 yr. (Currently cn just have trails in the sky collab rerun ended, after almost a yr).

I had already stated the upcoming collab chars in SEA to watch out for in my previous posts, so do not waste pulls already.

Last edited:

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
I pulled for elwin just for unlocking bonds. Now I can unlock last bond for 4 characters. 2 are crucial ie leon and lana's atk/int. If not both of them the atk and int stagnant liao. Can only rely on enchants

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score

If like this won't it trigger the aoe? I jiak the aoe is uplorry liao

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I pulled for elwin just for unlocking bonds. Now I can unlock last bond for 4 characters. 2 are crucial ie leon and lana's atk/int. If not both of them the atk and int stagnant liao. Can only rely on enchants

To each on their own.

Elwin is a char that every player eventually wants, but not a char to risk and waste gems to rngness. He appears in couples banner and in so many focus banners that I strongly advise most players not to pull in the current banner if u guys already has ledin.

Its pretty much the same for sigma in my case in global. He is the bond king for langrisser 5 chars, affecting str/int of many chars. But I still use my clarett for lvl 65 dark dragon even without unlocking her bonds.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
If like this won't it trigger the aoe? I jiak the aoe is uplorry liao

He has lewin to dispel the dragon's buff and almeda to further debuff his atk. His aoe don't hurt that much in this state. Of course, for ledin to do significant damage and take hits for leon, his ledin must had class changed to King. Templar ledin cannot withstand a direct hero hit from the dragon without secret realm buff.

That's why dispel is important.

Btw, not sure when u guys will get lvl 70 dragons. The previous strategy still works. Ie, having one melee attacker like bern, elwin or kirikaze in 2 square range, and leon attacking to and fro out of the 2 square range + alemda debuffing + ledin guarding leon and almeda out of aoe range.

His strategy of having all cluttering all together will not work since all his chars will suffer a undispellable debuff of aoe attacking their own teammates every turn if they are within the 2 square aoe range.

The pain of lvl 70 thunder dragons are the mobs. They have very nasty buffs that makes them very dangerous to kill. The dragon is easy if u can kill the mobs fast.

Last edited:

xfool99

Reaction score

Lewin only in origin of light, got no faction buff how to survive aoe?
seems out of place with ledin,leon,almeda, btw whats the last one?

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Lewin only in origin of light, got no faction buff how to survive aoe?
seems out of place with ledin,leon,almeda, btw whats the last one?

The best person to ask is himself. His lewin maybe strong enough to withstand it. I will not underestimate R chars or just because they don't have faction buff. I have seen very strong jessica and lester from other players because they devote the resources and gears to.

Likewise, kirikaze is of origin of light and meteor faction, which is also out of place.

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
To each on their own.

Elwin is a char that every player eventually wants, but not a char to risk and waste gems to rngness. He appears in couples banner and in so many focus banners that I strongly advise most players not to pull in the current banner if u guys already has ledin.

Its pretty much the same for sigma in my case in global. He is the bond king for langrisser 5 chars, affecting str/int of many chars. But I still use my clarett for lvl 65 dark dragon even without unlocking her bonds.

yea I just trying my luck and got him. Lucky for me did not pull any ledin or off banner ssr.

Now still got 100+ pulls left for collab and 2 weeks to save up

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.