Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

kombat75

Reaction score
MYIPTV in Carousell more expensive than Shopee, with Bank of the day Shopee credit card promotions, -$10 even cheaper :D

Yea man, but i manage to get one dealer who deal with MYIPTV at low
price. After transfer within 1min u get the PinCODE.

Trustable and been with him for 2years and still active.

Cheers.

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think it legal as it more stable and more reliable of MYIPTV now.
Compare to Lifetime channel where you will get few mths and after that
will be gone.

Myiptv or myiptv4k seems to be popular here along with “IPTV” subscription services like Dragon TV, mypadtv, Cloud TV, etc.

However they are just curated pirate streams and not really legitimate in the end. The government may order the ISPs to block them if rights holders sue them.

tattoo colour

Reaction score
Myiptv or myiptv4k seems to be popular here along with “IPTV” subscription services like Dragon TV, mypadtv, Cloud TV, etc.

However they are just curated pirate streams and not really legitimate in the end. The government may order the ISPs to block them if rights holders sue them.

Many thanks for your information. :)

tsipacse

Reaction score
Able to share contact. I have pm you. Thanks.

Yea man, but i manage to get one dealer who deal with MYIPTV at low
price. After transfer within 1min u get the PinCODE.

Trustable and been with him for 2years and still active.

Cheers.

bodohboy

Reaction score
Anyone sign up for TVB Anywhere+ through telcos? (e.g. StarHub, M1 or MyRepublic)

Signed up yesterday with Starhub through StarHub Go but unsure how to link the account with TVB ID. Anyone know how?

Viewing on my Mi Box S
Thanks in advance!

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone sign up for TVB Anywhere+ through telcos? (e.g. StarHub, M1 or MyRepublic)

Signed up yesterday with Starhub through StarHub Go but unsure how to link the account with TVB ID. Anyone know how?

Viewing on my Mi Box S
Thanks in advance!

Try it first on your phone and then Mi Box S.

M1 FAQ
https://www.m1.com.sg/support/faq/tvb-anywhere-faq

Myrepublic link, need to log in, so no details mentioned.
https://myrepublic.net/sg/tvbaw/

Starhub Faq has good details
https://www.starhub.com/personal/su...other-streaming-services/tvb-anywhere-sg.html
++++++++

I already have a Hub iD, why do I still need to register for a TVB ID?

TVB requires you to register and log in with a TVB ID to access the TVB Anywhere SG app.

You will need to do a one-time link of your Hub iD to your TVB ID. Once it’s linked, you will only need to log in with your TVB ID whenever you access TVB Anywhere SG.

You will need to do a one-time link of your Hub iD to your TVB ID on TVB Anywhere SG.

Steps:

Open the TVB Anywhere SG app and register for a TVB ID.
(A verification email will be sent to you to activate your TVB account.)

Once activated, log in with your TVB ID and select the Premium Zone.

Select ‘Link with StarHub Hub iD’ to link your Hub iD to your TVB ID.

(You just need to do this once. Once it’s linked, you will only need to log in with your TVB ID whenever you access TVB Anywhere SG.)

Enter your Hub iD and password on the login page.
Once it’s linked, you can start accessing the Premium Zone for free.

Last edited:

bodohboy

Reaction score
Try it first on your phone and then Mi Box S.

M1 FAQ
https://www.m1.com.sg/support/faq/tvb-anywhere-faq

Myrepublic link, need to log in, so no details mentioned.
https://myrepublic.net/sg/tvbaw/

Starhub Faq has good details
https://www.starhub.com/personal/su...other-streaming-services/tvb-anywhere-sg.html
++++++++

I already have a Hub iD, why do I still need to register for a TVB ID?

TVB requires you to register and log in with a TVB ID to access the TVB Anywhere SG app.

You will need to do a one-time link of your Hub iD to your TVB ID. Once it’s linked, you will only need to log in with your TVB ID whenever you access TVB Anywhere SG.

You will need to do a one-time link of your Hub iD to your TVB ID on TVB Anywhere SG.

Steps:

Open the TVB Anywhere SG app and register for a TVB ID.
(A verification email will be sent to you to activate your TVB account.)

Once activated, log in with your TVB ID and select the Premium Zone.

(You just need to do this once. Once it’s linked, you will only need to log in with your TVB ID whenever you access TVB Anywhere SG.)

Thanks bro for the info but I have checked StarHub’s FAQ throughly but I seemed to be missing this step.

“Once activated, log in with your TVB ID and select the Premium Zone.

Once it’s linked, you can start accessing the Premium Zone for free.”

I cannot seemed to find this “Premium Zone” on both my iPhone or iPad
9IlVYG9.jpg

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro for the info but I have checked StarHub’s FAQ throughly but I seemed to be missing this step.

“Once activated, log in with your TVB ID and select the Premium Zone.

I cannot seemed to find this “Premium Zone” on both my iPhone or iPad

I see. I think you need to contact Starhub or TVB Singapore for help.

I only have free basic membership and now there is no Basic Zone in my Android phone either, only show "VOD Zone".

Or try this on the Mi Box S.
"On Android TV, once TVBAnywhere+ App is downloaded, you may scan the QR code that displayed on the screen and you will be directed to a mobile site to complete purchase for our Premium service."

JinHockie

Reaction score
Does TVB anywhere premium service have better server bandwidth? Freezone was kinda lag. Currently I’m using M1 1Gbps with velop mesh

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does TVB anywhere premium service have better server bandwidth? Freezone was kinda lag. Currently I’m using M1 1Gbps with velop mesh

Your Fibre internet and Velop Mesh should be more than enough. The problem is probably with the TVB server.

I am using the free version and the Android phone app is pretty bad and from time to time I need to clear the data in order to log in again (stuck at launch). The iOS app seems to be better and it seems to be okay when I tried it yesterday evening.

As for the paid version, you may want to ask in the Starhub Cable TV migration thread. Three are a few subscribers there.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...ed-cable-tv-fibre-tv-starhub-5792737-157.html

bodohboy

Reaction score
I see. I think you need to contact Starhub or TVB Singapore for help.

I only have free basic membership and now there is no Basic Zone in my Android phone either, only show "VOD Zone".

Or try this on the Mi Box S.
"On Android TV, once TVBAnywhere+ App is downloaded, you may scan the QR code that displayed on the screen and you will be directed to a mobile site to complete purchase for our Premium service."

Just an update, contacted StarHub support over the weekend and they gave me a call but they were clueless as well when it come to linking both my HUB ID to the TVB ID. They requested me to contact TVB support instead.

I suspect TVB just updated their app so that why StarHub’s old guide couldn’t work anymore.

As for bandwidth issues wise, I experienced lag yesterday night for a short period of time and afterwards it was okay.

bodohboy

Reaction score
Just an update, contacted StarHub support over the weekend and they gave me a call but they were clueless as well when it come to linking both my HUB ID to the TVB ID. They requested me to contact TVB support instead.

I suspect TVB just updated their app so that why StarHub’s old guide couldn’t work anymore.

As for bandwidth issues wise, I experienced lag yesterday night for a short period of time and afterwards it was okay.

UPDATE:

TVB customer support got back to me and showed me this guide. It worked for me!

TTfhpmb.jpg

But I was able to connect to my Mi Box S without a premium subscription beforehand and able to view those classic shows like Lord of Shanghai and Moonlight Resonance in HD. Perhaps I shouldn’t have even paid for premium...

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
UPDATE:

TVB customer support got back to me and showed me this guide. It worked for me!

But I was able to connect to my Mi Box S without a premium subscription beforehand and able to view those classic shows like Lord of Shanghai and Moonlight Resonance in HD. Perhaps I shouldn’t have even paid for premium...

Thanks for the updates.

Ha-ha, non paid member can enjoy many old shows. So if you are more interested in the old shows you do not need to pay.

I have VIP for Youku which has some TVB shows as well. So no intention to pay TVB.
https://tv.youku.com/hk/indextvb

Last edited:

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Find that my Mi Box S works very well on non 5G network, if use 5G my Netflix playback will stutter.

If your wireless is not good enough to support Netflix 4K, you can consider use Ethernet with Mi Box S. You can buy 100Mbps or 1Gbps Ugreen USB to Ethernet converter and they will work with Mi Box S.

I have tested Ugreen USB 3.0 to Gigabit converter with Mi Box S and it works fine to give about 180Mbps (limited by the USB 2.0 port of Mi Box S).

Ugreen 绿连also has USB 2.0 Hub with 100Mbps Ethernet converter which can be a good companion with Mi Box S. I will test the speed as well once I find it in some corners of my room.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.