Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

studlo

Reaction score
Guys, Surfshark BF deals are here.

USD 1.77/mth renewable every 27 months.

If you google hard enough, can get it for USD 0.80 per month.

PM if you need help.

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

Please share the promo code.
Thank you

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please PM me the 80c per month surfshark promo as well. Thanks

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T PRO using GAGT

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone on surfshark using it for Netflix JPN/US? How's the performance? Any buffering? Are there specific assigned servers just for Netflix like windscribe?

chocoblitz

Reaction score
Anyone on surfshark using it for Netflix JPN/US? How's the performance? Any buffering? Are there specific assigned servers just for Netflix like windscribe?

Can't use Surfshark (Japan servers) with Netflix JP as it is detected as proxy currently.

I chose a few Surfshark US west servers like LA, Seattle, Dallas and Netflix US works but streaming in a lower resolution and longer load time than with Singapore connection.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can't use Surfshark (Japan servers) with Netflix JP as it is detected as proxy currently.

I chose a few Surfshark US west servers like LA, Seattle, Dallas and Netflix US works but streaming in a lower resolution and longer load time than with Singapore connection.
Thanks for your honesty review. I use a VPN mostly for Netflix Japan and since it doesn't work with surfshark I'll go back to windscribe.

a_idiot

Reaction score
I use Torguard, their speeds are very good, 50mB/s(SHA-256 encryption, AES-128-GCM cipher)on my home network(fiber 300mBs/s), without encryption or cipher enabled, speeds can reach around 120mB/s) And because its not very well known(the owners doesnt seem to advertise the service much), most of their servers works on Netflix. Also have a live chat, so if have problems can always support for help. If you are looking to get this, scout around the internet for a referal code to get 50% off. If you want you can PM me for my code. Btw there are reviews of Torguard on youtube. Tom spark reviews(I think thats the name, I am not him) makes good review on VPNs.

alwaysbehind

Reaction score
I use Torguard, their speeds are very good, 50mB/s(SHA-256 encryption, AES-128-GCM cipher)on my home network(fiber 300mBs/s), without encryption or cipher enabled, speeds can reach around 120mB/s) And because its not very well known(the owners doesnt seem to advertise the service much), most of their servers works on Netflix. Also have a live chat, so if have problems can always support for help. If you are looking to get this, scout around the internet for a referal code to get 50% off. If you want you can PM me for my code. Btw there are reviews of Torguard on youtube. Tom spark reviews(I think thats the name, I am not him) makes good review on VPNs.

I'm with them for many years and realized recently they just removed malaysia and indonesia servers, China also removed quite long ago. Looks like asian left only Sg and HK. Looks like their servers getting lesser and lesser now. I may switch soon. :(

Tremere

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which VPN can let me play china server games?

Specifically 9 Yin and Moonlight Blade

The_King

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

then i stay with air.

thanks

badbad2000

Reaction score
just sign up surfshark. but let down by have issue to sign up disney plus. since 30 days guarantee see how it goes.

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm with them for many years and realized recently they just removed malaysia and indonesia servers, China also removed quite long ago. Looks like asian left only Sg and HK. Looks like their servers getting lesser and lesser now. I may switch soon. :(
i also switched from torguard, at first their speed is fast, after a while it gets slower and slower.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.