[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You know about the 2 seconds trick right ?

Every time you switch, engage shield or opponent use shield etc there will be a 2 seconds of free time when you can attack but opponent does nothing ?

So start with your 2nd or 3rd mon, mass spam a few fast move in 2 seconds then switch to your first mon, get another 2 second to mass spam a few fast moves.

Need to do a few of such tricks, the 8 to 10 seconds you save is the determining factor of winning the battle

Yup, I usually keep on tapping to accelerate the charge attack but my first Pokemon always fainted near end of the first opponent before he was being defected easily by my second Pokemon.

Unless my first Pokemon still can last till the start of the 2nd opponent, my chances of winning is very low.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can keep attacking the grunts

But once you accumulate 6 myterious components to form a radar, no component will be given until you used up that radar

I now then know.

I go and buy the radar instead...................:s13:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My main account left Cliff to be defeated and my baby account left Sierra to be defeated before I can proceed to level 5/6.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, I usually keep on tapping to accelerate the charge attack but my first Pokemon always fainted near end of the first opponent before he was being defected easily by my second Pokemon.

Unless my first Pokemon still can last till the start of the 2nd opponent, my chances of winning is very low.

Try this... Put your 3rd counter in the first slot. Then hit the opponent's first Pokemon a few times to charge up the energy before switching to the first counter.

What this does is to charge up the energy for the third counter as well as tank some hits for your first counter so that it can last longer than your opponent.

A bit complicated to describe but hope you can understand what I mean. :(

Last edited:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try this... Put your 3rd counter in the first slot. Then hit the first Pokemon a few times to charge up the energy before switching to the first counter.

What this does is to charge up the energy for the third counter as well as tank some hits for your first counter so that it can last longer than your opponent.

A bit complicated to describe but hope you can understand what I mean. :(

Are you saying that when it come to my third Pokemon, the charge will not start from 0 ? :s8:

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are you saying that when it come to my third Pokemon, the charge will not start from 0 ? :s8:

Ok... Let's say you battle Giovanni and you know he has Persian, rhydon and Articuno in that order.

So technically your counter will be machamp against the Persian, swarmpert against the rhydon and smack down tyranitar against the Articuno.

But instead of putting machamp in first slot, you put tyranitar in your first slot instead to battle the Persian first. What this does is that the tyranitar will charge up energy and at the same time it will tank some hits from the Persian. So after hitting the Persian like 2 or 3 times with your tyranitar, quickly switch to your machamp to finish off the Persian.

So by the time your tyranitar face off with the Articuno, it would already have stored some energy and will definitely be able to fire the charge move faster than the Articuno.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is regigiggas useful or for dex entry only? Wondering if should continue to chase after ex raid.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Is regigiggas useful or for dex entry only? Wondering if should continue to chase after ex raid.

I think still needs a normal fast move to be complete. I forgot its signature move name.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just got another articuno from weekly breakthrough. So, is shadow articuno really a must to get for me. :s22:

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok... Let's say you battle Giovanni and you know he has Persian, rhydon and Articuno in that order.

So technically your counter will be machamp against the Persian, swarmpert against the rhydon and smack down tyranitar against the Articuno.

But instead of putting machamp in first slot, you put tyranitar in your first slot instead to battle the Persian first. What this does is that the tyranitar will charge up energy and at the same time it will tank some hits from the Persian. So after hitting the Persian like 2 or 3 times with your tyranitar, quickly switch to your machamp to finish off the Persian.

So by the time your tyranitar face off with the Articuno, it would already have stored some energy and will definitely be able to fire the charge move faster than the Articuno.

Your line up of Pokemon is in accordance to the weakness of the opponent first, second and third
pokemon.

The concern is by using your third pokemon to weaken the first opponent pokemon not sure can it really helped or not. What happened if it’s not able to penetrate but instead defeated before u switch to the first one.

And even by doing so, isn’t it the same ? You will still be left with one less pokemon to fight.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your line up of Pokemon is in accordance to the weakness of the opponent first, second and third
pokemon.

The concern is by using your third pokemon to weaken the first opponent pokemon not sure can it really helped or not. What happened if it’s not able to penetrate but instead defeated before u switch to the first one.

And even by doing so, isn’t it the same ? You will still be left with one less pokemon to fight.

Try it out yourself and see if it works.

I am not asking you to use up your 3rd Pokemon to kill the first. Just use it to whack for like 2 to 3 fast move before switching to the first counter.

I already completed the quest for 7 accounts and I find using this strategy to be quite helpful. :)

zensushi

Reaction score
Finally found a use for the Armored Mewtwo: as a filler for Regigigas counter! At least it'd get to unleash its Dynamic Punch charged move before being smacked away.

The squishy Mewtwo often do not get a chance to hit with Focus Blast before being wrecked.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Feel that all these fighting team rocket, rocket leaders, Giovanni etc is training sessions to prepare us for the PVP league next year

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Terrakion is like not bad rock attacker with smackdown/rockslide.

Still a bit of glass cannon but can last longer than Rampados

Apparently can duo with all Mewtwo lineup (Psychic or Psystrike)

Esp now with friendship attack bonus.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
14/14 for terrakion. Need a lot more throws though. I would say it's probably same catch rate as cobalion.

All the ivs cmi :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.