AFTERSHOCK PC - Now featuring Nvidia 10 series graphics cards!

happi3friend

Master Member
Reaction score
Ehh aftershock got any laptop 1-1.5k after discount?

Moi wan buy new laptop but lenovo no good deal so looking for other brands for 11

New to aftershock tho and seems to be for gaming

StaRChO

Reaction score
Lunar 14 delay shipment didnt inform promptly, only after i msg them on facebook then they say it would be delayed till dec. We paid in full but this is what we get.

weekuan7

Reaction score
Anywhere we can see lunar 14? Like adapter size, possibility to do wireless displacy projection etc...

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ehh aftershock got any laptop 1-1.5k after discount?

Moi wan buy new laptop but lenovo no good deal so looking for other brands for 11

New to aftershock tho and seems to be for gaming

For Lenovo you should wait for Black Friday or wait for 12.12

Aftershock is gaming laptop .... quite heavy and battery power not good if you need portability...

PS - just saw at the banner on top.... Lenovo just launched new Thinkbook 14 and 15 priced around
$1400/- should fit your Budget.
If you go Best Denki, they have exclusive Lenovo within your price range.

Last edited:

jonjontantan

Reaction score
Hi guys, any laptop to recommend ? I am looking for i9 with latest nvidia graphics card. No budget range, experts please advise 😄🙏🏼

randomA

Reaction score
really puts me off that Vapor 15 Pro doesnt have a rtx 2080 option.
anyone has any comparisons charts between rtx 2070 and 2080 on laptops?
how much performance loss are we talking?

glorious94

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
should i get Forge 15 or Apex lite? going to use to play CS Go, Dota and LOL only. Intending to buy during IT show this weekend.

or would you all recommend lenovo Y series?

Sent from moi brain using GAGT

jonjontantan

Reaction score
What is the best gaming mouse for laptop in the market right now? Thinking of getting razer basilisk ultimate with the wireless charging pad 🤨

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Check out my item! Aftershock slate 15 for S$2,530! https://sg.carousell.com/p/259553082

Sent from Asus ASUS_I001DC using GAGT

Pls remove your post.

Aftershock laptops are all over carousell anyway. You’ll be lucky to get a bid of 1.5k

chiaRH

Reaction score
What is the best gaming mouse for laptop in the market right now? Thinking of getting razer basilisk ultimate with the wireless charging pad 🤨

basilisk ultimate charges though a dock not the mat

only razer mice that use hyperflux can charge with razer's charging mat, and those mice are super restrictive cos they are useless without the mat

A-No-Ne

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i saw Lunar PRO 14 on the SITEX brochure, but there's nothing on their website.

Studyboy1

Reaction score
Anyone got this issue with their forge 15 pro when you start gaming awhile only like few mins the laptops randomly turns off by itself? Happens when you remove the battery and plugged in state only.

chiaRH

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_UOOkB4Aqw

new 17 inch model from the same makers of that 15 inch intel collab gaming notebook which locally here was our Aftershock vapour. Full non-maxQ 2070 in that kind of form factor looks really appealing

illegear already has this model as the Selenite Pro on their website, hope aftershock can pick up this model as a Vapour 17 too cos currently their 17 inch offerings IMO are very lacking

Last edited:

runforyourlife

Reaction score
no idea dont have one, last i heard there were bios controvesy on that unit which the vapor is based on. something about the intel bios underperforming the GPU to keep the temp at 75 celsius

It’s all theory, when you use it you cannot feel it :s22:

Kirakun83

Master Member
Reaction score
Should I get forge 15pro or apex 15 as I don't intend to bring around. Mainly for gaming and office work

chiaRH

Reaction score
Should I get forge 15pro or apex 15 as I don't intend to bring around. Mainly for gaming and office work

if you dont intend to bring around then either is fine since the size won't impact your buying decision

so the only real big difference is that the Apex will let you upgrade to a max-q 2070 GPU if you need that level of performance and are willing to pay the extra for it

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.