View Single Post
Old 27-11-2019, 12:37 PM   #1
Eve_LHL

Post Q&A for Polytechnic (Ask Questions)

Hello there! Just a mini self-introduction, I am a current Year 3 student from Singapore Polytechnic studying Diploma in Engineering with Business and I am on my last semester. I have created this post to allow anyone who is interested in studying Full-Time Diploma in our 5 local Polytechnic to be able to ask about some of the questions about Polytechnics that keep you up at night. These questions must be more specific questions that are not answered in the respective Polytechnics' websites or FAQs.

Heads up:
1. I am studying in SP School of Engineering and a Student Ambassador of my school so I will be able to give better answers for questions regarding SP Engineering courses.
2. I am still open to answering questions about other polytechnics and courses. I will try my best to answer.
3. You may ask questions outside of academic courses. (e.g. CCAs)
4. I will not be able to answer specific questions about JAE as I was admitted through EAE. So if you have any questions about EAE you may ask me too!

**Note that there may be some changes that I may not know about so there is a chance that my information is a little off. So the best is still contact the Polytechnic directly or visit Open House (2nd week of Jan) and JAE Course Counselling (3rd week of Jan)**
Eve_LHL is offline   Reply With Quote