Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Will This Be A Game Changer For Samsung?

cash2212

Reaction score
Went down today to get it replaced. Damage $315, replacement was very fast around an hour. Front glass, lcd, battery all replaced together as they come in a set.

hi new hwz user here. My note 9 just had the same symptom.

may i know which service centre u visited for the fast turnaround time?
I was told 2 to 3days and the CSO did not mention that its a set inclusive of battery. :s11::s11: sianzzz

thanks in advanced

PeasantBeing

Master Member
Reaction score

I was told 2 to 3days and the CSO did not mention that its a set inclusive of battery. :s11::s11: sianzzz

thanks in advanced
Try causeway point service centre. I had a screen replacement done there in about one hour.

Sent from REDMI NOTE 5 on Rocket Uno with TPG Booster using GAGT

dontbyteme

Reaction score
Went to the Plaza Sing outlet, early morning (Sunday). Their default reply will be that it will take 2-3 business day but you can ask the staff to help you check if parts are available and if so, the replacement only takes around 1 or max 2-3 hours (depending on how busy they are).

thanks in advanced

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Note 9 Android 10 beta launched. Singaporean users can expect to smell it 1 year later though :(

sos911

Reaction score
Anyone managed to update to beta oneui 2 using Odin ?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

FireBurning

Reaction score
My Samsung note 9 just declared dead 2 days ago. The WiFi sensor went berserk and couldn't connect to any network. Went to repair and get a diagnosis that the motherboard is at fault. Couldn't repair at all. My warranty is up thus I didn't want to repair with additional cost. This is the second time that I have used Samsung, and yet again it disappoints me. Once bitten, twice shy. Twice bitten, thrice afraid. I shall not let Samsung destroy my Android experience. Does anyone has the same problem as me?

sos911

Reaction score
My Samsung note 9 just declared dead 2 days ago. The WiFi sensor went berserk and couldn't connect to any network. Went to repair and get a diagnosis that the motherboard is at fault. Couldn't repair at all. My warranty is up thus I didn't want to repair with additional cost. This is the second time that I have used Samsung, and yet again it disappoints me. Once bitten, twice shy. Twice bitten, thrice afraid. I shall not let Samsung destroy my Android experience. Does anyone has the same problem as me?
Try do master reset.

freedom-strike

Reaction score
I woke up this morning & noticed that my keyboard looks different than usual.

Additionally, when i swipe up on my home screen, it takes me to the Samsung Pay app as i do not remember it being on my home screen.

Anyone experiencing the sudden changes as well?

StationA

Reaction score

mine also declared dead. yours can still use mobile data, but my phone can't boot at all. the first time it suddenly die 5 days ago: screen turn black immediately and need to press power button to power on. after that it happened once a day for 2 days. the last day it had this kind of sudden powser off even more offten. then I decide to let it off and fully charge the battery, charged overnight and try power on in the morning. I can see the 100% shown when connect the USB cable, but later I found I can't get it boot any more. and even connect USB cable won't get anything show on the screen. totally dead. went to repair shop and they checked say circut board error, change battery won't work. :(

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
apple QC is a lot better :)

Sent from Samsung Note 10 + using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.