OCBC Titanium Mastercard

nothing.sg

Reaction score
I believe you can go under rewards tab at the top right >> transaction history after you are logged in.

Thank you for the speedy reply. :)

I've managed to view the transactions and corresponding points.

However, does this page also show when the additional 9 OCBC$ for eligible transactions is manually credited? How to see it? (i'm looking at transactions made a few months back so it's been more then by end of following month).

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Can I check if I use shopback to pay for taobao, am I still entitled to the points? And how many x is it?

Hi there,

Taobao is eligible for 10X OCBC$.

If the transaction made with Shopback comes in under Taobao, 10X OCBC$ will be granted.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Thank you for the speedy reply. :)

I've managed to view the transactions and corresponding points.

However, does this page also show when the additional 9 OCBC$ for eligible transactions is manually credited? How to see it? (i'm looking at transactions made a few months back so it's been more then by end of following month).

Hi there,

If you need a breakdown of the OCBC$ you have earned in previous months, please log in to Internet Banking and send us a secured mail.

Our service executive will be able to assist you.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
OCBC$ expired in one year after earning ?

Hi,

All OCBC$ earned will expire on the last day of the 24th calendar month following the relevant calendar month such OCBC$ was earned.

Example:

OCBC$ Earn Date
November 2019

OCBC$ Expiry Date
30 November 2021

^DG

SBS2716G

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi,

All OCBC$ earned will expire on the last day of the 24th calendar month following the relevant calendar month such OCBC$ was earned.

Example:

OCBC$ Earn Date
November 2019

OCBC$ Expiry Date
30 November 2021

^DG

Funny. I apply in Oct 2018. Saw my statement that there is 22 points going to expire in Dec 2019. I check back n did have a $22 transaction in dec 2018. So how ? And that transaction is from mustafa. So the base point expire in 1 year? Bonus points 2 years?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Funny. I apply in Oct 2018. Saw my statement that there is 22 points going to expire in Dec 2019. I check back n did have a $22 transaction in dec 2018. So how ? And that transaction is from mustafa. So the base point expire in 1 year? Bonus points 2 years?

Hi there,

All OCBC$ should expire in 2 years.

Could you log in to Internet Banking and send us a secured mail on this issue?

Once done, please drop us a PM with the 16 digit reference number of the secured mail.

We will arrange for our service executive to look into your account and advise further.

^DG

JialatThisOne

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,
Does purchase at Europace HQ (showroom at Changi South Street) qualify for 10x OCBC$ for titanium rewards card?

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Can I check if I use shopback to pay for taobao, am I still entitled to the points? And how many x is it?

Hi there,

Taobao is eligible for 10X OCBC$.

If the transaction made with Shopback comes in under Taobao, 10X OCBC$ will be granted.

^DG

Hi there,

We have checked further and it seems like Shopback transactions are coming in under MCC 5999 which will not be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

We are not sure as to how Taobao transactions made with Shopback will come in as.

If you have made the transaction and would like to check on it, please call our hotline at 1800 363 3333, or drop us a private message with your bank registered mobile number.

^DG

WongCL

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Currently there is rebate with FavePay at the SITEX IT show. If I link OCBC Titanium card to FavePay and use it to buy items from say BEST Denki or Aftershock PC, will 10x points be awarded?

djr81

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC

i know that tangs orchard will get the x10 rewards. How about the online Tangs Store? Will it get the x10 rewards?

If my card is valid thru 12/21 and i had already hit the 120k points. So when will the points reset? 1st Dec 2019 or Jan 1st 2020?

Tks

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC

i know that tangs orchard will get the x10 rewards. How about the online Tangs Store? Will it get the x10 rewards?

If my card is valid thru 12/21 and i had already hit the 120k points. So when will the points reset? 1st Dec 2019 or Jan 1st 2020?

Tks

1st Dec, you can start using now.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Currently there is rebate with FavePay at the SITEX IT show. If I link OCBC Titanium card to FavePay and use it to buy items from say BEST Denki or Aftershock PC, will 10x points be awarded?

Hi there,

All FAVE transactions (regardless of merchant) will not be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC

Tks

Hi there,

TANGS Online will be granted 10X OCBC$ as well.

The reset is based on your card account opening month (if you have previously requested for a replacement, you will have to base the opening month on the very first card that was issued to you).

If your card opening date is in December 2018, on 1 December 2019, the points will be reset.

^DG

chly3001

Reaction score
Hi elendil5259,

T K Foto's MCC is not eligible for 10X OCBC$, but we will be granting you the additional OCBC$ if you are making a purchase under the eligible categories (such as electronics) as shown on our website.

Purchase of camera will be eligible.

Once you have made the transaction, please drop us a private message with your contact number, and we will help you sort it out.

Do keep a copy of the invoice as well.

^DG

Hi OCBC,

Can i check if this still applies? I am looking to buy a camera and a lens, are both eligible for 10X?

Thank you

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Can i check if this still applies? I am looking to buy a camera and a lens, are both eligible for 10X?

Thank you

Hi chly3001,

We will no longer be able to grant exceptions for this.

Only transactions that falls within the eligible MCC for 10X OCBC$ or falls within one of the merchants that is specifically shown on our website, will be granted 10X OCBC$.

^DG

Caerynwx

Reaction score
Hi,

Im unable to pm you as my posting is less than 10.

I often shop at alibaba and taobao.
Hope that I can use shopback to shop at alibaba and taobao.

Please assist.

Hi there,

We have checked further and it seems like Shopback transactions are coming in under MCC 5999 which will not be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

We are not sure as to how Taobao transactions made with Shopback will come in as.

If you have made the transaction and would like to check on it, please call our hotline at 1800 363 3333, or drop us a private message with your bank registered mobile number.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi,

Please assist.

Hi Caerynwx,

Shopback is not a valid merchant for 10X OCBC$.

We are not sure as to how transactions made with Alibaba and Taobao (which are eligible for 10X OCBC$) is coming in.

If it's coming in under Shopback, we won't be able to avail the 10X OCBC$ to you.

If you have made the transactions, we will be able to check on it for you. Please call 1800 363 3333, log in to Internet Banking and send us a secured mail, or you could also drop us a private message with your bank registered mobile number via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/OCBC.Singapore).

^DG

Inouye

Reaction score
Hi OCBC, can I check if buying online from YSL.com & Chanel.com will be entitled for 10x OCBC$? Thanks

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

yiwei

Reaction score
Hi,

Please assist.

You are still charged by Taobao, using shopback does not change the MCC for your Taobao transactions..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.