The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Botaklion

Reaction score
I'm fat with fat wrist 😂 I couldn't post a photo now to show though. Anyway I feel the lug to lug design makes a whole lot of different on ur wrist. And 40mm to 44mm will be my max, otherwise it's too big to my eyes.

Big big watches sia

99Nylon

Reaction score
skx007 owners on oyster bracelets, where did you guys get your bracelets from? Currently looking to upgrade my skx rubber strap to an oyster bracelet but got a few questions:

- Strapcode: Many would recommend the strap code oyster bracelet but I dont really like how the endlink middle-piece sticks out

- Yobokies/WJean: prefers their version of endlink designs but they seem to be inactive recent years

- Skywatch SG: The replacement oyster bracelet they are selling for skx007 are actually meant for the SNZF15/17 model. Not sure if the endlinks can fit nicely with the skx. Anyone bought from them can comment on the fit?

- Ebay/Carousell: Anyone with experience buying OEM bracelet from these sources?

ckhon6

Reaction score
NCpdqHN.jpg

Loving my LHD!

jiarongljd

Reaction score
skx007 owners on oyster bracelets, where did you guys get your bracelets from? Currently looking to upgrade my skx rubber strap to an oyster bracelet but got a few questions:

- Strapcode: Many would recommend the strap code oyster bracelet but I dont really like how the endlink middle-piece sticks out

- Yobokies/WJean: prefers their version of endlink designs but they seem to be inactive recent years

- Skywatch SG: The replacement oyster bracelet they are selling for skx007 are actually meant for the SNZF15/17 model. Not sure if the endlinks can fit nicely with the skx. Anyone bought from them can comment on the fit?

- Ebay/Carousell: Anyone with experience buying OEM bracelet from these sources?

u can consider uncle seiko?
https://www.uncleseiko.com/

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello guys! I have been looking at Tudor pelagos lhd for quite awhile, it looks really stunning to me and I'm planning to get a pre own one from carousell.
But gf have been telling me not to waste money on Tudor.

Any tips for me?
Happy GF = Happy Life

Save up for the Rolex, ignore the Tudor. You will not regret.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.