Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

Messup

Reaction score
Yes still fall in the cycle as i cant find other ways currently in my situation. as mention up in your PM. To be honest i already can't tahan what they demanding.

what mean by victim report my account?

Victim report your account meaning the account you transfer to is another victim’s account and he/she reported your transfer. Then you are considered as an accomplice to the loansharks.

It’s not no other ways, we had already told you what to do, it’s about you executing it.

Anyway, what we can do is pretty standard with all the standard advices. It’s up to you when you want to execute and stop this cycle for yourself and love ones.

heLL_b0y

Reaction score
Victim report your account meaning the account you transfer to is another victim’s account and he/she reported your transfer. Then you are considered as an accomplice to the loansharks.

It’s not no other ways, we had already told you what to do, it’s about you executing it.

Anyway, what we can do is pretty standard with all the standard advices. It’s up to you when you want to execute and stop this cycle for yourself and love ones.

Yes i did transfer but is not using my account to transfer back to their account for the payment. The only thing my account was done is receive their money when taking up the loan from them.

Last edited:

del

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I would say again. Whoever pays again, u are potentially harming those guys who didnt pay. As with the fundings you are giving them more power to hire.

Get what i mean?

Karma will also bestow you, as you will make them stronger and harm new victims.

If you have taken their money already, enjoy it, and please dont pay. You are doing a good deed!

As somebody got to take these money from them, and make them close down.

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Your family is the most important support you will need. Don’t make it until they don’t even care. By running away will not resolve the problem but make your problem become their problem. Just man up and apologise.

I have left my home in thought of not getting my family involved. And now my sister is desperately looking for me. Idk if what i have done is better or for worse.

To all who are in this situation. STOP SUBMITTING TO THEIR DEMANDS. Together we will fight these scums off. Only together we are stronger than them.

Messup

Reaction score
Yes i did transfer but is not using my account to transfer back to their account for the payment. The only thing my account was done is receive their money when taking up the loan from them.

I see. Either using another account or cash deposit, do you think our police can’t trace?

Think about what CCTVs are for and how runners are caught just by having CCTVs.

Iamsostress

Reaction score
Yes i did transfer but is not using my account to transfer back to their account for the payment. The onlyd thing my account was done is receive their money when taking up the loan from them.

You will need to calm your own minds first and absorb all the helpful adviced here one by one.

If you still feel lost and stressed, perhaps you should consider the followings :

1. Stop paying the AL
2. Lodge police report
3. Deactivate all social media accounts to avoid the AL from threatening you.
4. Install CCTV.
5. Stay alert as they will come anytime. Don’t let your guard down.
6. Come clean with your NOK and workplace cos you won’t be able to handle with any further stress.
You need to be mentally strong.
And last but not least there are many CCTVs around the atm machine and don't think if you keep transferring money to them and never use your bank card the police can't trace it.

Stop Funding Criminals!

Last edited:
Reaction score
i left no choice need to do min amount do them. i dont know what solution could getting out of this. total i had 4 side to deal.

Why r u still paying? Please spend some time to read all the post here. The only solution to get out of it is what we had shared here. STOP PAYING! Alot of bro/sis here is slowly getting out of this nightmare. Because they all had stop paying.
Why r u still paying? Hoping one day u can pay off your loan? Stop dreaming and wakeup now. They r scammer not the loanshark boss.. they are all those debtors who cannot payoff so help the boss do their jobs. U may already payoff the big boss but those runners aka debtors will make use of the opportunity to con u for money.. they will give lot of stupid excuse like havent payoff lah, only payoff the interest lah etc. U will never end paying.
Make police report immediately.
R u scare of making police report?
U scare police will charge u bcos u loan from LS?
I said again! LOAN FROM LOAN SHARK IS NOT A CRIME! YOU R THE VICTIM!
Report police now! They will help u!

BumbleeBee

Reaction score
Why r u still paying? Please spend some time to read all the post here. The only solution to get out of it is what we had shared here. STOP PAYING! Alot of bro/sis here is slowly getting out of this nightmare. Because they all had stop paying.
Why r u still paying? Hoping one day u can pay off your loan? Stop dreaming and wakeup now. They r scammer not the loanshark boss.. they are all those debtors who cannot payoff so help the boss do their jobs. U may already payoff the big boss but those runners aka debtors will make use of the opportunity to con u for money.. they will give lot of stupid excuse like havent payoff lah, only payoff the interest lah etc. U will never end paying.
Make police report immediately.
R u scare of making police report?
U scare police will charge u bcos u loan from LS?
I said again! LOAN FROM LOAN SHARK IS NOT A CRIME! YOU R THE VICTIM!
Report police now! They will help u!

Hi all. Has anyone received letters sent to your neighbours with your picture and particulars stating that u owe money?

Iamsostress

Reaction score
Hi all. Has anyone received letters sent to your neighbours with your picture and particulars stating that u owe money?
If that's happen to you please make an police report asap and let our SPF investigate it.

CCTVs all around the corner they can run but they can't hide.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Thats their old trick, just to embarrass you. My neighbours bring the letter to me and i pass it to police. Police may find their finger print on the letter. I received letter from neighbours almost from lvl 1 to lvl 13 of my block. Lol

BumbleeBee

Reaction score
If that's happen to you please make an police report asap and let our SPF investigate it.

CCTVs all around the corner they can run but they can't hide.

Juz teceived their threat about sending letter wif my picture and particulars on it. Expecting for my neighbours to receive within the coming days. Biggest problem is i dont live there anymore

del

Master Member
Reaction score

Just tell ur neighbour its a scam, and u received other people picture as well.........nowadays so many of these loan scam and loan message. Its already no longer embarass....just always say u are a victim...

BumbleeBee

Reaction score
Just tell ur neighbour its a scam, and u received other people picture as well.........nowadays so many of these loan scam and loan message. Its already no longer embarass....just always say u are a victim...

I’ve learnt from a friend. If i dont pay they will use this method. If pay until cannott pay. They also will use this method.

Reaction score
Rented the unit out. Should the tenant be informed about this as well?

Off course lah.. this one still need us to teach u? Be a gentleman lah!
now u dont need to worry about whether u will be embarrass or not.. u need to worry if your tenant will kill u or not! U r giving them a very big trouble now!

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.