Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
White white
5KhR1u7.jpg

okko00

Reaction score
Hi guys recently itchy to get an ap (roo novelty rg 44mm)but did some research on internet. There is always complain about the movement not working. I just hope people owning APs can help.

1) when ppl say movement stopped working, does it mean that even when you are wearing it at the moment, the watch will not move?

2) how is the service centre as in will my watch get scraches ehen i send in for servicing?

3) Some ownself experience

Thanks as I am really gian tio

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys recently itchy to get an ap (roo novelty rg 44mm)but did some research on internet. There is always complain about the movement not working. I just hope people owning APs can help.

1) when ppl say movement stopped working, does it mean that even when you are wearing it at the moment, the watch will not move?

of course. the Power reserve might have an issue or rather the movement stop working.
lousy modular movement.
but of course, that watch big and satki. alot people like

2) how is the service centre as in will my watch get scraches ehen i send in for servicing?
lolol the servicing itself is going to cost min 2-3k and haven't include parts.
last i heard, someone did a overhaul and cost him 5k+

buy other AP

ckyc

Reaction score
Owned one AP lemon before (AP ROO). The watch will stop because the power reserve didnt charge. It wont stop when you wear but when you leave it over night sometimes the watch will stop after a few hours. Sometimes it works fine. Damn lousy. My piece was new somemore.

Sent to AP service centre, watch was in there for 6 weeks plus. Lucky still under warranty. Buy watch 4 weeks, in service center 6 weeks, try to sell in carousell took another 4 weeks.

This brand is good from far but far from good.

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Owned one AP lemon before (AP ROO). The watch will stop because the power reserve didnt charge. It wont stop when you wear but when you leave it over night sometimes the watch will stop after a few hours. Sometimes it works fine. Damn lousy. My piece was new somemore.

Sent to AP service centre, watch was in there for 6 weeks plus. Lucky still under warranty. Buy watch 4 weeks, in service center 6 weeks, try to sell in carousell took another 4 weeks.

Hahahaha you say until damn funny :s13:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

AP ROO are for noobs lol

rboyboy

Master Member
Reaction score

buy a seiko turtle ba :s22:

Middle-C

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, need some advice.

My army friend is about to get married and I'm thinking about offering to lend him my IWC for his big day. Quite sympathetic cos his life quite rabak.

Understand that it's a risk that it might not come back 100% - some scratch or knocks. But I'd be fine w that...

Just more concerned about the gesture. Is this a good gesture? Or will it be seen/taken in other ways?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My army friend is about to get married and I'm thinking about offering to lend him my IWC for his big day. Quite sympathetic cos his life quite rabak.

Understand that it's a risk that it might not come back 100% - some scratch or knocks. But I'd be fine w that...

Just more concerned about the gesture. Is this a good gesture? Or will it be seen/taken in other ways?

Lol for what?
To show off?
Good luck with that

lycheehello

Suspended
Reaction score

He asked or you offer? Why would you do that of all things? :vijayadmin:

Middle-C

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol for what?
To show off?
Good luck with that

I mean ppl usually rent fancy cars, book atas restaurants to commemorate the occasion. I guess a luxury watch will suit the big day?

Just a thought. But yeah, if you think it's offensive like showing off n stuff. Then I guess I won't offer. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.