Citibank Maxigain Savings Account

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just tried to FAST all my 75K out, anyone knows why it says can't do that? The prompt say the amount is more than the largest amount I can transfer. Or need leave $1 inside?

kkcheng77

Reaction score
Thank you very much, done. Probably drop by citibank to close it this few days. Anybody knows need bring anything?

I was told by CSO as long as your balance is zero. Can call bank to close. No need to visit. You can try this first.

laurent_rio

Reaction score
Success move some to OCBC360 and rest to esaver Standard Chartered. Will make Maybank Isavy and wait till January before jump in (hopefully they will have new promotion)

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
trying to transfer then they say need hardware token ?? wtfook, last time dont have this problem

star2008

Reaction score
trying to transfer then they say need hardware token ?? wtfook, last time dont have this problem

Do it in smaller amount no need token, eg $10K each time. And you can do it multiple times, a bit troublesome but at least can be done without token.

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So just transfer everything out?

Need to leave any amount behind to earn base or bonus interest pertaining to Nov balance?

bryan76

Reaction score
Anyone got similar problem? I just added payee to transfer out. When I attempt to transfer via fast, it give me this error code IM9826?????

leonaheidern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry any bank promos for savings accounts to park whatever is in Citibank Maxigain?

Don't really want to park in DBS Multiplier as I want to split it up for SDIC.

Posted from PCWX using G8342

demoforce1

Master Member
Reaction score
Rethnk about it,
1 Dec - Withdraw all
31 Dec - Interest comes in
31 Dec - Withdraw all except $15
2 Jan - Close account hopefully with $15 still intact

"31 Dec - Withdraw all except $15" why need to left $15 here?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.