Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Eshuon

Reaction score
https://www.scarbir.com/

Good true wireless earbuds review site. Rating base on sound quality, design, comfort and fit, connectivity and controls, watching shows and making calls. Also have comparison between price points
Mostly reviews on unknown and cheap < $100 usd tws earbuds.

https://crinacle.com/guide/tws/

Well known the audiophile iems community.
Buyers guide for true wireless earbuds. Audiophile perspective on sound quality, rating is in comparison with traditional wired iems. Most of them are well known brands

Last edited:

chanbri

Reaction score
oqkvqob.jpg

B&O E8 at challenger is at a good price.

agent_719

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
received my lypertek tevi this afternoon and have been using. very satisfied with the sound quality and was surprised quite easy to connect to my iphone after 1st pairing :o

TerryHuang

Reaction score
Mpow m20

Hi all, have yall heard of mpow m20? think it is recently released only. Saw on Amazon selling at $72.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Airpods pro users, try to remove the mesh on the rubber sleeves using a needle and tell me if you like the sound better. The bass seems to be not trapped inside the buds anymore and results in lesser mid bass and a overall slightly clearer sound signature.

ksksksks

Reaction score
Easy to put back in place?

Airpods pro users, try to remove the mesh on the rubber sleeves using a needle and tell me if you like the sound better. The bass seems to be not trapped inside the buds anymore and results in lesser mid bass and a overall slightly clearer sound signature.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Easy to put back in place?

Nope, it's glued to the rubber sleeve, so once take out cannot put back already. I like the sound better without the white mesh, clearer and lesser mid bass.

ksksksks

Reaction score
Scary eh :s13: later regret. Are people doing it as well that’s why u try

Nope, it's glued to the rubber sleeve, so once take out cannot put back already. I like the sound better without the white mesh, clearer and lesser mid bass.

MichealScott

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just gotten my Tevi. Tbh I feel there is noise leakage, on bus still can hear the bus moving off..maybe need try out diff earbuds

Sent from Stamford Bridge using GAGT

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Scary eh :s13: later regret. Are people doing it as well that’s why u try
Because I felt the sound was a bit muffled in the mid highs and the bass was rather subdued and then thought of trying the mod.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.