AirPods Pro (Beware of fakes, buy direct from Apple!)

bodohboy

Reaction score
Anyone feels that the silicone buds became abit loose after prolong use? I am using M size buds and starting they are able to fully enclose my ears but after a week there seems to be some sort of air leak at the corners of the ear buds.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tonight getting the urbanlife green case that you’re using too. Got poisoned by your case as not every iStudio has that color.

I couldn’t wait for qoo10 APP delivery, in the end went to RWM to buy. Will give my ears one more chance to fit the earbuds. Gonna rtn AP2 tonight too. They are miles apart in terms of vocal clarity. You guys are right. Once you’ve heard the best clarity, there’s really no turning back 😄.

ZK6HD83.jpg

I thought all iStudios should have same range of colours. I got the green just to match my MG 11 Pro Max with the forest green leather case.

Yes the SQ is better than the AP2 due to the in-ear design plus ANC, but the AP2 has the best SQ of any regular earbuds (non-isolating) I've ever heard.

So congrats on your APP purchase and enjoy it to the max! :D

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Had my APP for my long haul flught to and back from Munich. Did not miss my Bose QC35 a single bit. I even doze off with APP after 3hrs into the flight.... they are so comfy compared to QC35....

A true testimony of the APP! :s12:

C19AAS

Reaction score
Shopee

Want to utilise my $30 voucher for shopee to buy airpods pro. anyone knows of reputable sellers? can recommend? thanks!

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone feels that the silicone buds became abit loose after prolong use? I am using M size buds and starting they are able to fully enclose my ears but after a week there seems to be some sort of air leak at the corners of the ear buds.

Nope, I use mine (M) everyday and still fits well, looks as good as new.

That being said, last Friday I went to Apple Store Jewel to buy another pair of M sized tips as spare, $5.97 incl. GST.

MyNameQ

Reaction score
Got my airpod casing.. from shopee (overseas seller)

https://ibb.co/b7CyLhZ
https://ibb.co/w0b2q4K

How to post picture?
Can only paste link..

Last edited:

cnt

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok got it. M size fitted me best. Maybe it’s just that one-off incident dunno why can suddenly ooze out of my ear canal and drop onto the mrt cabin floor.

Who else finds that the APP pricing is priced competitively attractive? Don’t talk about qoo10 pricing, the RRP of S$379 is very attractive. It’s only $80 more than the AP2 wireless.

Whereas competitors such as Sennheiser MTW is S$469, B&O E8 2.0 S$549. I find the main reason for the price point of S$379 is to take away the market share of Sony WF-1000XM3 (S$349). And all these other 3 competitors have a huge chuck of case size. Yet, battery life deliverance is equivalent across all.
I think all are over priced. Lol. As for the sq, it’s really subjective. For most other brands, they come with app with eq which can tune to user preference. But I think all sq are about the same. All limited by wireless restriction.
Btw, I also dropped my app once in mrt because I thought I already put it in. It’s really hard to tell sometimes because you don’t really feel much

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Recently I saw many people using Sony WF1000XM3. 11.11 sales they really sell a lot off and this Black Friday the stocks were sold out quite fast too. APP I still haven see many yet. So far I only see 5-8 person using. My office also a few just jumped over to WF1000XM3. I believe more will follow soon. :D

ltchew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, went to apple and istudio couldnt get APP, any bros know where in sg still hv stock? buy from apple online need to wait till jan 2020 😱

MyNameQ

Reaction score
hi guys, went to apple and istudio couldnt get APP, any bros know where in sg still hv stock? buy from apple online need to wait till jan 2020 😱

Just go to kasia mobile in orchard.. i got mine there.. plenty of stock at that time..

Use
Got it.. thanks

:s13:
Interesting case

Cute... haha... but i dunlike silicone lo... easy dirty lo...

Also have another case looks like nintendo switch.. :D
Dark color.. so will not dirty easily i hope..
It's only $4.50 each

Last edited:

luxun3k

Reaction score
Airpods Pro for S$280 https://sg.carousell.com/p/ 263172110

The product description and the price set by this seller looks dubious. Surprised that he claims his app able to be verified via Apple warranty page. Now no longer can rely on Apple warranty page to verify authenticity?

argentinafa

Master Member
Reaction score
Airpods Pro for S$280 https://sg.carousell.com/p/ 263172110

The product description and the price set by this seller looks dubious. Surprised that he claims his app able to be verified via Apple warranty page. Now no longer can rely on Apple warranty page to verify authenticity?

China factory take an authentic S/n off from the internet and mass print the same s/n for all their N numbers of chiong APP? I dunno...just my own conjecture.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
When buying from carousell remember to ask if the brand new APP can buy apple care+. If seller say cannot and offer personal in-house warranty, then it's a fake set, doesn't matter what is the price.

ltchew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When buying from carousell remember to ask if the brand new APP can buy apple care+. If seller say cannot and offer personal in-house warranty, then it's a fake set, doesn't matter what is the price.

ohh so thats how we do it. was reluctant to buy from places like qoo10 or lazada because i dont want any worry on whether its fake

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.