AirPods Pro (Beware of fakes, buy direct from Apple!)

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
ohh so thats how we do it. was reluctant to buy from places like qoo10 or lazada because i dont want any worry on whether its fake

If you want to buy from Qoo10, get from these 3 sellers, 1st/bobshop/RWM. The first 2 sellers we have verify to be generic seller. Last one is from redwhitemobile, a reputable phone seller in Bugis. I personally got my set from bobshop. Able to buy Apple care+ no issue. :)

luxun3k

Reaction score
China factory take an authentic S/n off from the internet and mass print the same s/n for all their N numbers of chiong APP? I dunno...just my own conjecture.

yea likely thats the case. this is pure fraud then. these counterfeit products getting more deceptive.

ltchew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you want to buy from Qoo10, get from these 3 sellers, 1st/bobshop/RWM. The first 2 sellers we have verify to be generic seller. Last one is from redwhitemobile, a reputable phone seller in Bugis. I personally got my set from bobshop. Able to buy Apple care+ no issue. :)

saw all 3 of them, but all selling below apple store price, is it because the stocks are from korea? so if i choose to buy from bob the only way is by mail is it?

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
saw all 3 of them, but all selling below apple store price, is it because the stocks are from korea? so if i choose to buy from bob the only way is by mail is it?

No tax or any other stuffs. I buy from Melbourne after claiming VAT is around S$330, which is around the same price i pay Bob shop from Korea. They only mail to you. Can go read their reviews.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
For me is simple, any apple items that can buy apple care is consider generic for me. And since apple is international warranty, you can buy apple care in any countries as long as you have a generic product.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Korea and SG version any difference?

SG good thing is .. can return even if got defect or not happy...

Get from local store and try it. If you are happy, return it and get from qoo10. It’s as simple as that.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

No diff. But yes, if you buy from singapore, you will have 14 days refund policy. if you buy from Qoo10, you cant.

argentinafa

Master Member
Reaction score
I love midnight green leather! Urbanlife on APP, Apple leather case on iP11PM, Dignis on NW-ZX300. 3 different smells of leather.

gcfU19i.jpg

8Q0PUZX.jpg

behling

Reaction score
For other readers reference, returns are only made possible if purchased from Apple store orchard or jewel, not challenger iStudio all these.

wwee01

Reaction score
Anybody bought their APP from a Shopee store called brilliant channel? Trying to make sure of the vouchers in Shopee..

Runez

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone facing issue taking the airpods out from case?

i need to pinch the earbud and take out, unlike Gen 1 and 2 i can pick the body up

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.