New EC at Sumang Walk

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
Told by my agent that the price at piermont not going to increase.
Think the latest CNA report of poor sentiment, many ppl is back on the waiting benches.

The euphoric ones and those scared of missing boat are mostly in the market already. Back to "normal" sales again.

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
Competitors coming soon, better sell more now if not stay at 50% for the next year.

If not can negotiate with parc canberra developer to ask them price at $1,300psf, and lure buyers here. Developers should be expert with this tactic by now. :s22:

gyvtvtgy

Reaction score
Buyers not so stupid la. Developers wana buy land price at high, doesn’t means buyer will followed suit. Things can change all of a sudden, just look at HK, now very messy.

Competitors coming soon, better sell more now if not stay at 50% for the next year.

If not can negotiate with parc canberra developer to ask them price at $1,300psf, and lure buyers here. Developers should be expert with this tactic by now. :s22:

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh. This EC still not yet sold out ? Seems like the pattern will be like tampines trillant, towards top then people rush in to buy and then sold out just before top ?

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tapestry even got sub sale transacted...

uVw1Quj.jpg

Who says? Tapestry such a ulu location going for $1300 also almost sold out liao

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Never been to that condo enclave. How’s the connectivity to mrt bro? Just wondering.

Stay near it so i know that area. AFAIk, one needs to walk down 1 street to take bus. Should only have 2 buses to interchange, maybe about 4-6 stops to int. Near to United World Colleague SEA.

There is a Central CC wit NTUC and foodcourt but quite small. The HDB in front of it has a coffeeshop as well but sure get bored of it soon. The cluster of 7 coffeehsops, mac, kfc, popeyes, subway is beside my house only and one will need to walk about 10 mins to get there, take bus maybe 2 stops.

Beside it is Alps Residences, Santorini, etc. So, i would say its at the edge of tampines.

Last edited:

RMCWMR

Banned
Reaction score
Tapestry even got sub sale transacted...

uVw1Quj.jpg

Walau....such location can fetch $850k or $1800 psf? And got people think Sengkang Grand with all the ammenities going for $1800 psf is too expensive???? I don't follow the logic....

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Walau....such location can fetch $850k or $1800 psf? And got people think Sengkang Grand with all the ammenities going for $1800 psf is too expensive???? I don't follow the logic....

"Resale and new launch are different" - Quote, A**

Say first. lol.

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score

congrats. You must have gotten a relatively cheap unit at SKG.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.