SUSS Law 2020

fireduke86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
@Kpopmelody. PMed.

Anybody had trouble adding the compulsory modules when doing acceptance? I had only 1 available. I emailed admission and was told that they will look into getting more slots available. That doesn't make sense to me since we more or less follow a standard pathway and besides us, who are taking those modules?

1chuan

Reaction score
JTS :The 2 Singapore Chronicles books are on 12% webstore online sale at Kinokuniya till 4 Dec, no codes needed.

Couple of dollars cheaper than from ST Press:s13:

1chuan

Reaction score
@Kpopmelody. PMed.

Anybody had trouble adding the compulsory modules when doing acceptance? I had only 1 available. I emailed admission and was told that they will look into getting more slots available. That doesn't make sense to me since we more or less follow a standard pathway and besides us, who are taking those modules?
IIRC u have to manually add the remaining modules 1 by 1. All first years have to take the same 4 modules for 1st semester... I verified with SUSS on this.

fireduke86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
IIRC u have to manually add the remaining modules 1 by 1. All first years have to take the same 4 modules for 1st semester... I verified with SUSS on this.

Thank you. I was aware that they are compulsory and I have to add them separately but those 3 were listed as quota full.

Mochi030215

Reaction score
Textbooks

Hi all, you may want to consider buying textbooks from seniors. Will help to reduce costs a little!

SpicyManiac

Reaction score
Hi all,

NOTE that the deadline for payment of SUSS invoice is 22 Dec 2019 (this Sunday).

Practically, the Friday of 20 Dec 2019 is the last business day to effect this payment or else the enrolled place will be revoked by SUSS.

How much are you guys paying per semester?

suss2021

Reaction score
Applications to SUSS JD

Hi.

When we apply for SUSS JD, it states that we need to have supporting evidence on our commitment to the practice of criminal and family law.

May I know what are examples of evidence to commitment of family law?

What if I do not have any direct evidence on commitment to these 2 areas? I am from the healthcare industry.

Can anyone advise?

Thank you.

accessories

Reaction score
Hi

I’m from healthcare too.
I think somewhere on the website says commitment to community too.
If i‘m not wrong, it was mentioned previously voluntary work.
Maybe you could submit any evidence of those too.

Otherwise, I think just start looking for voluntary work now bahh.. i’m sure there are many out there?

If all else fails, try your luck without lor, which I think some did.

To those who applied and got in without such contributions, please advise.

Hi.

When we apply for SUSS JD, it states that we need to have supporting evidence on our commitment to the practice of criminal and family law.

May I know what are examples of evidence to commitment of family law?

What if I do not have any direct evidence on commitment to these 2 areas? I am from the healthcare industry.

Can anyone advise?

Thank you.

Renumathi

Suspended
Reaction score
Hello, i am applying SUSS Law January 2021 intake. Can i know about the application process? Whats the LNAT like and whats the panel interview like ? Hope to get some advice too.

Mr.Eric

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I am 28 and have been working as an engineer for more than 5 years. Had always been interested in law and thus curious about the JD offered by SUSS.
Is there anyone in the JD program share their experience? Many thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.