AirPods Pro (Beware of fakes, buy direct from Apple!)

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
No issue with taking out and pulling in. You just need to find your correct pattern.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my APP about one week ago. Using on my Sony Xperia 5 Android phone. Added the Off mode for long press on stem for the noise cancelling and transparency mode on a demo iPhone at a electronics store as I don't have any iPhone. For those who are curious what works and what does not.

Working:

. Operations like music playback control, call controls and noise cancelling/transparency/off control.

. One side will auto go into transparency mode when the other side is put into the case. Transparency will auto off when the other bud is taken out and paired and put into ear.

. One bud use is possible when the other bud is put into the case. The sound from the other bud will be transferred to the bud that is still playing so that no sound channel is missing.

. Auto connect to phone. Pretty much the same as other bluetooth TWS buds. Disconnect when put back into the case and the lid closed.

Not working:

. Battery life display. Can't see the battery life of the buds even in Bluetooth settings.

. Assistant activation. Obviously Android doesn't have Siri.

. No option to customise the bud controls or firmware upgrade on Android since it can only be done on iPhone. But you can probably go to an electronics store to find a demo iPhone to do it.

. Auto pause and resume playback when taking off and putting buds back on doesn't work.

Overall, Android users can seriously consider the airpods pro as it offers a good feature set and even features that are not found in most other TWS earbuds like ANC and transparency and the downmix of stereo channels to a single earbud when only one earbud is in use.

To improve the sound quality, I suggest removing the white mesh on the rubber sleeves. Just poke a needle through the mesh and pull it off. It's glued on so the change is irreversible. After removing the mesh, the highs are clearer and bass is less muddy. Soundstage is also vastly improved which results in a holographic quality to it.

Last edited:

cnt

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Orchard also can pickup. But you have to order online first

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I love midnight green leather! Urbanlife on APP, Apple leather case on iP11PM, Dignis on NW-ZX300. 3 different smells of leather.

gcfU19i.jpg

8Q0PUZX.jpg

Here's mine.

T0qx83f.jpg

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
woo. walked in to Apple store and managed to get my app, with apple care (with corporate discount for AC)

Tried the app and was impressed with the anc. got my set without much hesitation.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.