Treasure at Tampines

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
88 units sold for month of Oct

GlomW2V.jpg

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
My buddy from India wanting to move to Tampines. He is looking to buy a condo from at tampines. Should I recommend him that? Is there any better alternative than treasure at tampines condo at tampines?

He wants to get the condo deal done before moving to Singapore. He is asking me to do it for him. May i get any advice. What should be the best condo deal for my buddy?

Looking forward to get some answer.

Thanks,

Lee

Hi Lee,

Well, its good tat you are helping your friend with the purchase, but there are other factors that u need to consider before you actually proceed with it.. firstly, is he able to get a loan for the purchase? Also, is he aware of the ABSD tat he needs to pay( i assume tat he is a foreigner)?.. feel free to PM me for more info, i can share with u more regarding this..

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
808/2203 units sold as at end OCT 2019.

8KivFKk.jpg

For reasonably priced new projects, like treasures, sales are still moving. However, resale is slowing and declining as most agents will tell you.

Most buyers of new launch are those who ‘must buy new’. Projects like Florence and woodleigh residences have reduced prices from their first launch weekend prices. Jadescape also offering ‘star buys’ .....if sales are that good would Developers (smart, I assume), reduce prices or offer bargains and star buys?

Buyers know they have time on their side as there are so many new launches and these Developers are showing that early birds may not catch the best priced deals, so why rush in?

Last edited:

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Resale volume has been on a Low side ever since the cooling measure. Volume still below 1000units.

Unlike new launches where there’s months hitting above 1000units despite cooling measures.

Buyers are spoilt for choice in the new launch market.

hITfN3I.jpg

Last edited:

Clazav

Reaction score
The top for treasure is 2023, still have 3 years plus. Selling slowly and increasing price gradually as time goes by allows developers to profit more. 800 units sold out of 2200 for this year I think is still healthy. I heard the the price for treasure just increased recently, not sure if it is true.

For reasonably priced new projects, like treasures, sales are still moving. However, resale is slowing and declining as most agents will tell you.

Most buyers of new launch are those who ‘must buy new’. Projects like Florence and woodleigh residences have reduced prices from their first launch weekend prices. Jadescape also offering ‘star buys’ .....if sales are that good would Developers (smart, I assume), reduce prices or offer bargains and star buys?

Buyers know they have time on their side as there are so many new launches and these Developers are showing that early birds may not catch the best priced deals, so why rush in?

tanjiakpeng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

That's quite a ton of misrepresentation.

WLR price 'decrease' is optical when the average price of decent stacks are at 2k psf ar first launch weekend. Subsequently, those facing the main road and full west sun were launched at 1.7k psf.

Similarly, Florence residence 'decrease' was only applicable to larger units ~4/5BR ones. Prices of stacks moving had actually been increased once or twice.

If you think the market is crashing, and hope for 50% correction, no one's stopping you.

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
That's quite a ton of misrepresentation.

WLR price 'decrease' is optical when the average price of decent stacks are at 2k psf ar first launch weekend. Subsequently, those facing the main road and full west sun were launched at 1.7k psf.

Similarly, Florence residence 'decrease' was only applicable to larger units ~4/5BR ones. Prices of stacks moving had actually been increased once or twice.

If you think the market is crashing, and hope for 50% correction, no one's stopping you.

Typical sales talk... :s22: Those who are recently vested will have their own story to tell.

Best to dyodd.

Anything to say for garden? Is the 200psf off launch price only for "poor-facing" units? Is price decrease for larger units not a "decrease"? No one thinks market is crashing, but there is clearly room for 10% discount for many projects. Don't be like those crybabies asking developers to refund difference when that happens. :s13: Just gotta hold back your tears and console yourself that you secured the "better" unit during launch.

And if you don't know what is misrepresentation, don't anyhow use the word.

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MAS sounded caution although you are free to do what you want with your money:

https://www.iproperty.com.sg/news/rising-housing-supply-may-affect-market-outlook/

As I have written previously, DYODD, calculate all the taxes, admin fees and look at your own finances and risk scenarios etc before making investment decisions.

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score

birmingham123

Master Member
Reaction score
Singapore developers sound alarm as oversupply of apartments threatens property prices
https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/3040333/singapore-developers-sound-alarm-oversupply-apartments

What a joke, seriously. I was laughing when I saw the headlines. They are the ones who bidded agressively for enbloc land and now they are worried about oversupply and expect the government to come to their rescue? :o

No need rescue lah. All developer bid low low for land lah. Then government also earn little from the land amount bid. Then developer still can sell at high price anyway

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.