[OFFICIAL] Fish keeping lover lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshMaker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any lobang for those water sprinkler?

like connect tubes and nozzles then set timer it will auto spray water at my plants?

any lobang from aliexpress, like $50 and below?

MrTheROCK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw those SeaChem Nourish, AZoo Plus Vitamins, Ocean Free Vitamins, is it useful for the fishes? :o

Any good brand to recommend if it's useful? :o

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I never spam vitamins thou
But will use microbe lift special blend every wc

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
Saw those SeaChem Nourish, AZoo Plus Vitamins, Ocean Free Vitamins, is it useful for the fishes? :o

Any good brand to recommend if it's useful? :o
Unless you are keeping those very expensive fish, else don't think anyone will spend money on this.

Xenogade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
going to set up a 3ft bare bottom tank for discus. Will be using a OHF filter, anybody know if 1000l per hr pump is okay for the discus? Worried the flow is too strong.

MrTheROCK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
going to set up a 3ft bare bottom tank for discus. Will be using a OHF filter, anybody know if 1000l per hr pump is okay for the discus? Worried the flow is too strong.

General Recommendation is at least 3 times of fish tank litres. :o

Meaning 3L/Hr for a 1L fish tank :o

of course 4 or 5 times is better :o

But the best is still to observe the behaviour of the discus when OHF is switch on, chicken and egg issue. I know :o

Last edited:

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Discuss I will ask u for 5-10 at least

Hyperbunny1

Reaction score
Hi guys. My 2 ottos suddenly died, together on the same day.... What might have happened? All other fishes were fine, and the other algae eaters were fine too... They have been in my tank for about 3 months now

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
Hi guys. My 2 ottos suddenly died, together on the same day.... What might have happened? All other fishes were fine, and the other algae eaters were fine too... They have been in my tank for about 3 months now

How big is the tank?
What filter you using?

recca83

Reaction score
Advice on Anubias

Hi All,

need some advice on Anubias. currently the leaves are getting curvy or wrinkle like the images below.

now doing a dry start in my tank.
is the light too strong?
i water the roots and mist the leaves. or should i avoid misting the leaves?

vUssOdv.jpg

sBz28aE.jpg

Currently using the below light brand, White light 24W

WffklPd.jpg

thanks in advance

MrTheROCK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My anubias nana 24/7 didnt expose to the fish tank LED light also can survive very well :o

The light source only come from the living room light, u can imagine how hardy anubias nana is :o

My low tech fish tanks are only 7.5 litres and 3 litres respectively with aquarium salt added in and the anubias nana still no sweat at all :o

So I am not sure what happen to yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.