Question about Malacca

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just checking if first day of cny I drive in to malacca in the morning, will it jam ? And is there any shops that is open ? TIA

I going on the 2nd day :s13:
"And is there any shops that is open ?" Pls read few posts below :s13:

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just book luxury coach to melaka.
Damn lousy confirmation from easybook, can't they just send the confirmation document instead of asking me to login to their site yet can't login :(

No.1AHOLE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haven't plan yet, planning my whole journey already big headache.
Sg > Melaka > sky mirror/blue tear > Ipoh > Hat Yai > sg total 1 think 10 days

Wa…. 10 days. I planning 4 days in Malacca then after that come back sg 2 days later flying to Thailand liao.

No.1AHOLE

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haven’t book yet. Now trying to Reece the attractions all this first. But most likely will be going on the first day of cny early morning

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just book luxury coach to melaka.
Damn lousy confirmation from easybook, can't they just send the confirmation document instead of asking me to login to their site yet can't login :(

I used to book with EZBook whenever I traveled with Luxury few years back, but later discovered that going to their office in person is much better.

So this year's trips made my friend go to their office since his workplace is nearer. :D

sunsetbay

Reaction score
Haven't plan yet, planning my whole journey already big headache.
Sg > Melaka > sky mirror/blue tear > Ipoh > Hat Yai > sg total 1 think 10 days

im goin Sg > Genting > Penang > haven't plan> Sg~ after google sky mirror like not bad but seem like need to join their tour with seafood lunch in~ can just join just the sky mirror~?

agreed planning multiple locations can be a headache~ i'd searched many airbnb mre than a mth ago and since i haven't planned the itinerary so didn't make any reservation~ now those popular home stay all kena taken up, hv to go for less desirable or mre ex option~

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I used to book with EZBook whenever I traveled with Luxury few years back, but later discovered that going to their office in person is much better.

So this year's trips made my friend go to their office since his workplace is nearer. :D

:eek: too late, already make the booking, now have to settle with easybook :(

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im goin Sg > Genting > Penang > haven't plan> Sg~ after google sky mirror like not bad but seem like need to join their tour with seafood lunch in~ can just join just the sky mirror~?

agreed planning multiple locations can be a headache~ i'd searched many airbnb mre than a mth ago and since i haven't planned the itinerary so didn't make any reservation~ now those popular home stay all kena taken up, hv to go for less desirable or mre ex option~

4 in 1 sky mirror, blue tear, firefly...
rm300 per pax, 2d1n
contact by WhatsApp: +60 16 5638506
He will reply you in Chinese with the itinerary and all the photos.
Look good, planning to book them. Travel date: daily

Genting down/up to/from KL, will be very jam in cny period, take note of this.

sunsetbay

Reaction score
4 in 1 sky mirror, blue tear, firefly...
rm300 per pax, 2d1n
contact by WhatsApp: +60 16 5638506
He will reply you in Chinese with the itinerary and all the photos.
Look good, planning to book them. Travel date: daily

Genting down/up to/from KL, will be very jam in cny period, take note of this.

i saw many tour package for sky mirror/ blue tear but i dun intend to join the whole package since my kids nothing to eat for the seafood~ was thinking airbnb nearby, join the firefly tour in the evening next morning join the sky mirror~ thanks for sharing the contact, will msg him~

genting, i will be staying near premium outlet~ probably will use skyway to go up~ :s22:

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i saw many tour package for sky mirror/ blue tear but i dun intend to join the whole package since my kids nothing to eat for the seafood~ was thinking airbnb nearby, join the firefly tour in the evening next morning join the sky mirror~ thanks for sharing the contact, will msg him~

genting, i will be staying near premium outlet~ probably will use skyway to go up~ :s22:

That place is very ulu, I don't think got Airbnb and may have problem with transport. If you can solve this, there is a tour agent that only do sky mirror/ firefly tour, no food or overnight, name Sky Mirror.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks, I settle liao. Easybook reply take about 1 days, but aftersales service not bad. I just done re-booking. Use easybook better than luxury coach online booking, although both are connected.

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I need help on hire driver from Melaka to Bagan Datoh, Perak (sky mirror).
Anyone can help share some infor, esp bro beanstalk and others.

After that, from Bagan Datoh, Perak to Ipoh.
I think of grab to KL or some where closer to Ipoh but it's too ulu (fishing village).

beanstalk6

Reaction score
I need help on hire driver from Melaka to Bagan Datoh, Perak (sky mirror).
Anyone can help share some infor, esp bro beanstalk and others.

After that, from Bagan Datoh, Perak to Ipoh.
I think of grab to KL or some where closer to Ipoh but it's too ulu (fishing village).

Can you rent and drive a vehicle? Off-hand, I don't know any driver in Malacca who would do this. Grab, if available, will not be worthwhile- the place is 6 hours away.

I am confused over Sky Mirror. There is one widely known at Kuala Selangor, while you mention one at Bagan Datoh, Perak. Kuala Selangor is clearly more accessible than Bagan Datoh, Perak, though it will still be difficult to arrange a driver. Moreover, the paddy fields at Sekinchan will be an added attraction, but again, you'd better drive.

You can look up a travel agency in Malacca for some kind of local tour to either Bagan Datoh or Kuala Selangor. I doubt you will find any, though. Malaysian travelers tend to drive to domestic destinations.

When you Grab in Malacca, you can ask if the driver will be willing to take you to your destination for a negotiated fare. The blue taxis may also be amenable at either metered or negotiated fare. Kuala Selangor has a bus terminal with services to KL (or Grab), whereas Bagan Datoh may pose an issue if your next stop is Ipoh- 7 hours away?

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can you rent and drive a vehicle? Off-hand, I don't know any driver in Malacca who would do this. Grab, if available, will not be worthwhile- the place is 6 hours away.

I am confused over Sky Mirror. There is one widely known at Kuala Selangor, while you mention one at Bagan Datoh, Perak. Kuala Selangor is clearly more accessible than Bagan Datoh, Perak, though it will still be difficult to arrange a driver. Moreover, the paddy fields at Sekinchan will be an added attraction, but again, you'd better drive.

You can look up a travel agency in Malacca for some kind of local tour to either Bagan Datoh or Kuala Selangor. I doubt you will find any, though. Malaysian travelers tend to drive to domestic destinations.

When you Grab in Malacca, you can ask if the driver will be willing to take you to your destination for a negotiated fare. The blue taxis may also be amenable at either metered or negotiated fare. Kuala Selangor has a bus terminal with services to KL (or Grab), whereas Bagan Datoh may pose an issue if your next stop is Ipoh- 7 hours away?

I don't drive, that is the problem.
The actual address is No.6, Kampung Sungai Burung, 36100 Bagan Datoh, Perak, Malaysia. Now then I know it's so far away from KL :(
There are many companies doing this kind of tour, some at Kuala Selangor.
I wonder can I grab from KL to Bagan Datoh, Perak.

beanstalk6

Reaction score
I don't drive, that is the problem.
The actual address is No.6, Kampung Sungai Burung, 36100 Bagan Datoh, Perak, Malaysia. Now then I know it's so far away from KL :(
There are many companies doing this kind of tour, some at Kuala Selangor.
I wonder can I grab from KL to Bagan Datoh, Perak.

If both take you to the same Sky Mirror, Kuala Selangor is a better starting point. Perhaps you don't refer to a map. If the chance of getting a Grab from KL to Kuala Selangor is remote, it will be a lot harder for Bagan Datoh!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.