NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

helloyzuo

Reaction score
I think you won’t be in the 19 Dec batch though :((

Because one of the appointment briefings for the 19 Dec batch was in last month!

Hi! Did you all from July batch sign the agreement for teaching stint already? I completed my medical checkup but yet to receive information of signing any agreement. 19 Dec is near omggggg

plshelpp

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply!
Nope, I didn’t get anything about EPT! I applied for Primary Eng and Math. What about you? :)

I heard that rejection emails typically come 6-8 weeks after the interview, so here’s to waiting and hoping for the best!

I did secondary! Any updates so far for you?

chilipeppers

Reaction score
Hi! Did you all from July batch sign the agreement for teaching stint already? I completed my medical checkup but yet to receive information of signing any agreement. 19 Dec is near omggggg

Hi, I signed the offer letter on 21st Nov.
You may be pushed to the next intake in February.

amyyee

Reaction score

Hi, same situation here. July batch completed medical checkup. Was told that if successful, will be considered for contract teaching stint starting 10 February and is still eligible for NIE in Dec 2020.
Fingers crossed. Watch out for offer letter by 3rd Jan!

Last edited:

earlgreymilktea

Reaction score
Hi guys just a question.

Seems like there are more people with the 'shortlisted' status now. In that case, has anyone received an email for medical checkup recently?? Feeling slightly worried because I have not heard from there since the change in status and it's already first week of December now..

I applied in Aug and did the interview in end Sept! Anyone experiencing the same thing?

cookiescream95

Reaction score
Hi, same situation here. July batch completed medical checkup. Was told that if successful, will be considered for contract teaching stint starting 10 February and is still eligible for NIE in Dec 2020.
Fingers crossed. Watch out for offer letter by 3rd Jan!

Hi, thanks for your information! I got my offer letter on 07 Oct, that’s why I was so confused, after gotten offer letter and did medical checkup but no news......however I just received the appointment briefing invitation this evening.... all the best to you !

Glassesmissing

Reaction score
Hi guys just a question.

Seems like there are more people with the 'shortlisted' status now. In that case, has anyone received an email for medical checkup recently?? Feeling slightly worried because I have not heard from there since the change in status and it's already first week of December now..

I applied in Aug and did the interview in end Sept! Anyone experiencing the same thing?

Hello earlgreymilktea!
You are definitely not alone. I also applied in Aug and had my interview in early Oct.. status has changed to shortlisted but have yet to receive an email on medical check up :(
I guess our appointment date may drag tho.. since July batch only got their offer this Dec.. ?
Oh well! Let’s hope for the good news the next few weeks!

daisyyy123

Reaction score
Hi guys just a question.

Hi there! I had my interview in early Oct, status changed to shortlisted and yet to receive medical email. You're definitely not alone. I am only graduating next June so I am not sure if that affects the timeline. But whatever it is, we can only hope for the best!! :) stay positive!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.