Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info

Unluckyperson

Reaction score
Agreed with green72. The most important is dont give up yourself. I am living in hell for the past 5years but now i overcome everything be it those uml harassments or banks And moneylenders debt.. all settled and i am a happy man now.

DO NOT PAY THE UML, but BANK AND LML HAVE TO PAY. There is a wait out.. trust me..
those UML stop harrassing you for how Long ?

Reaction score

They stop the harassment few weeks after i report to police.
This might due to few reason:
1) I change my home phone number
2) my brother and me and nok all change our hp numbers
3) my brother report all phone numbers and bank account sent by them to police
4) my brother stop all payment and close his bank account
5) police had installed cctv, likely some runners are caught
6) my bother quit his job

The reason for them to stop harassment is pretty simple:
When you are uncontactable, they had no way to harass you even they come send love letter or paint house.. they will never know whether you will be fear of them or not.. they only have to guess which i think they will not waste time or even risk to harass you further.

Hope this answer your question.
Cheers!

Brunieee

Reaction score

So far I blocked the numbers... haven't received anything from them. Touch wood, don't wanna jinx myself. The last I heard from them was I transfer to close, then he will transfer me back half the amount I transferred once the "system register closed". Lol then the UML sent a fake doctored screenshot I believe to show he "transferred" me back his half share. I just take it as I paid to have them confirm that it is closed, and because they wanna send some fake screenshot to confirm they acknowledge loan settled, they can't come back to me and say what late fees all.

My only worry now is if they go deposit money into my account. But if they do that, I will just take the money and go on a holiday. They wanna give me money I take it as I get my own money back. 🙄 they wanna be fierce and demanding, I can also be equally demanding and fierce back. I have been spamming their phones numbers and harassing them on my end too to "get my money back" lol cuz they pretend to transfer what. Lolol I think the roles have changed and I am now the loanshark's loanshark.

green72

Reaction score
how Long have u been harassment free ? I have make police report few months ago but I still got Harrassed .

More than 10 months now. How are u harassed?

They can only come for a certain number of times before giving up.

Unless they know they got hope to get money from you, it's useless for them to keep trying.

Review the steps u have taken to prevent further harassment.

Last edited:

Unluckyperson

Reaction score
More than 10 months now. How are u harassed?

They can only come for a certain number of times before giving up.

Unless they know they got hope to get money from you, it's useless for them to keep trying.

Review the steps u have taken to prevent further harassment.

I immediate report police then keep getting WhatsApp threat but I blocked and change number , they call my neighbour to Harrass but none gave in to them , then they came to my house 3 months later to pour paint and put a threatening note to burn my house . 2 weeks later they send love letter to my whole blk with threat . Had already reported to police every time we got harrassed . My NOK had also blocked the number . I even installed cctv . Heard the runner was from Malaysia had went back Malaysia on the same day doing it . Police say can only catch if the runner try coming in again . So now my family is leaving in fear worried they really will burn my place . But just to let u know it’s the loan shark putting 1.8k into my account without my approval. The account is freeze by bank already . Do u think I will still get Harrass ?

Unluckyperson

Reaction score

When you are uncontactable, they had no way to harass you even they come send love letter or paint house.. they will never know whether you will be fear of them or not.. they only have to guess which i think they will not waste time or even risk to harass you further.

Cheers!
so ur not being Harrass for about a few weeks not is it ? Hmm

del

Master Member
Reaction score
You guys need to picture that this is a business rather then worry that they are pin pointing and aiming at you. Its all a different modern day loan/scam shark already. Its maybe even operated by a cute nerd behind the screen.

They scold you, they send you scary videos, they send you scary messages, but trust me, they dont even remember who you are, because they are doing this to few hundreds customers or even few thousands.

To them you are just a mobile number, To you, they are just also a mobile maybe with a fancy name like Benz, Ace, Prada etc.

So the equation is, if you are a good business then you are a target. If you are bad business, then they leave you alone.

What is a good business?
-People who pay deferment on time
-People who reply and entertain them
-People who clear the loan, and listen to them

What is a bad business?
-People who ignore them
-People who dont pay
-People who dont give in to their threats

So e.g a person who paid deferment and clear the loan obidiently , by right should be a good customer, but to this business its just a good carrot, they will continue harrasment. If they dont harrass that is just because they hope you return as a carrot customer.

And if a person who dont pay a ****, and just ignore. They send threats and stuff and thats it. Its a lost business, they will not conitnue to harrass.

So with this guideline, you ownself choose if you want to be a good business to them or to be left alone?

Problem with the bro Bruinne the story you posted, is you have been too good a business for them. So stop and end it now. Thanks.

del

Master Member
Reaction score
agree, as i have some connections in the malaysia loan scene, the people also said that nobody does all this throw paint / lock / fire thing...its really not the trend anymore. They rather try on 50 people, with threats, and 5 of them give in, they are rich liao.

They are still some yes, but very very rare. Its like changing the way they operate, as they realize those ppl who gena paint / lock / fire, wont pay anymore............so why they lose-lose situation.

So once again, whoever that already loan, or still paying.

Please just stop. Take the cash, go enjoy, and thats it. dont feed them. They deserve to lose that money.

Cheers.

Last edited:

del

Master Member
Reaction score

Cheers!

yes uncontactable is the best. Reason is after they harrass you. How to collect money lol......which is their main purpose.

Good one bro.

joan1974

Reaction score
I am a new victim

Hi, I got into this scam last week........... as I totally have no knowledge of this scamming system at all.......... now only think how stupid am I to be so outdated of all these......

I did not even get a single cent from this person and he claims that I owe him money and harass me to pay him back if not he will do those nasty things, spam messages, calls and even sent some videos.

1) Police report made
2) Went down to the town council for application of cctv (very unfortunate the manager in-charge is on leave) and have to wait for few days to get the approval.
3) Went to the bank
4) Have yet to manage to change my mobile number but will get a new line later
5) Informed my family, employer and colleagues

I need guidance for the CCTV as I do not have any knowledge, any recommendation will be grateful.

Yours sincerely........

OomphFroglet

Reaction score
Go Sim Lim Square and get a cheaper one to install first.

Hi, I got into this scam last week........... as I totally have no knowledge of this scamming system at all.......... now only think how stupid am I to be so outdated of all these......

I did not even get a single cent from this person and he claims that I owe him money and harass me to pay him back if not he will do those nasty things, spam messages, calls and even sent some videos.

1) Police report made
2) Went down to the town council for application of cctv (very unfortunate the manager in-charge is on leave) and have to wait for few days to get the approval.
3) Went to the bank

I need guidance for the CCTV as I do not have any knowledge, any recommendation will be grateful.

Yours sincerely........

Stupid person

Reaction score
So far I blocked the numbers... haven't received anything from them. Touch wood, don't wanna jinx myself. The last I heard from them was I transfer to close, then he will transfer me back half the amount I transferred once the "system register closed". Lol then the UML sent a fake doctored screenshot I believe to show he "transferred" me back his half share. I just take it as I paid to have them confirm that it is closed, and because they wanna send some fake screenshot to confirm they acknowledge loan settled, they can't come back to me and say what late fees all.

My only worry now is if they go deposit money into my account. But if they do that, I will just take the money and go on a holiday. They wanna give me money I take it as I get my own money back. 🙄 they wanna be fierce and demanding, I can also be equally demanding and fierce back. I have been spamming their phones numbers and harassing them on my end too to "get my money back" lol cuz they pretend to transfer what. Lolol I think the roles have changed and I am now the loanshark's loanshark.

Bro, there's an old saying - "Kiang tio ho, mai gek kiang"

Keep them out of sight out of mind

Iamsostress

Reaction score
Festive period coming soon and those 'cockroaches'will definitely step up to recover more bad debts. But there's a limit to what they can do also. So what we can do is, MAKE THEM STARVE.

Stay safe and Be Vigilant.

Last edited:

Iamsostress

Reaction score

1) Police report made
3) Went to the bank

Yours sincerely........

Police can't protect you 24/7. So we must stand up and protect ourselves and you're doing great now and follow all the step to get out of this ordeal.

Like many people in the forum have said,they cannot do any form of physical harm unto you. You need to bear with the mental harassment at the time being and once you give in to the fear,they will keep squeezing you.

IvorySky

Reaction score
Hi last week when bank freeze my account i call bank and refer to call a IO.
When i call him he told me to print out my 3 months bank transaction and see him on 16 Sept.
Am i getting charged? Do i need a bailor?
I never assist ls in anything except paying my refer payment. Is it consider as helping them too?

Hi, new here.
Bank freeze my account a few days ago, call bank and was referred to call a IO.
Left message with call centre since after office hours. Not sure what happened.
Been paying LS but stopped and blocked their numbers.
Please advise. Thank you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.