SRS Investment with 100% equities for long term

decibel.

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm having max SRS contribution 15,300 per year so I'm looking at investing it for the next 30 years, preferably 100% equities as I've calculated SA to be able to hit FRS when I retire.

I have existing monthly contribution of 300 to G3B with OCBC. My SRS is with DBS as I didn't want to put all my assets in one bank.

Should I sign up for EndowUs SRS at 0.4% fee for 100% max stock portfolio or just go for POSB invest saver for G3B?

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT

iceblendedchoc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I use srs for sti etf due to too many restrictions on srs.

I use cash for foreign markets

kkcheng77

Reaction score
My SRS is filled with Corp bonds, REITs and bluechip stock all trading SGX. Yield better banks interest and FDs

coolnhappy

Banned
Reaction score
I'm looking at first state dividend adv and bridge. Anybody can tell me if they're good? I used to have them many years ago (but have sold them off) and return is not too bad but dunno about now.

boredboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at first state dividend adv and bridge. Anybody can tell me if they're good? I used to have them many years ago (but have sold them off) and return is not too bad but dunno about now.

Still doing good and going strong.

boredboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
I cannot remember but when I bought it many years ago, my financial planner said only one time sales charge but I read it here, someone said subject to annual fees? Who's right?

Depends on your platform. What annual fee do you mean? There are fees like platform fee, wrap fee, sale charge and etc.

coolnhappy

Banned
Reaction score
Depends on your platform. What annual fee do you mean? There are fees like platform fee, wrap fee, sale charge and etc.

I mean, do I have to pay them annual management fee, or it is one-off charge when I first buy it? Intend to buy it using srs.

boredboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
I mean, do I have to pay them annual management fee, or it is one-off charge when I first buy it? Intend to buy it using srs.

Management fee is incorporated inside the fund.
Other charges is not really related to the fund. Is more of paying the agent or the platform.

s0crates

Reaction score
Probably you are paying trailer fees for those... Endowus rebates trailer fees for First state dividend for their cpf portfolio

s0crates

Reaction score
If you want sti might as well buy yourself. Just be careful of having too much local exposure.

I am an endowus user now so if you want promo code pls PM me :)

I'm having max SRS contribution 15,300 per year so I'm looking at investing it for the next 30 years, preferably 100% equities as I've calculated SA to be able to hit FRS when I retire.

I have existing monthly contribution of 300 to G3B with OCBC. My SRS is with DBS as I didn't want to put all my assets in one bank.

Should I sign up for EndowUs SRS at 0.4% fee for 100% max stock portfolio or just go for POSB invest saver for G3B?

Sent from HUAWEI VOG-L29 using GAGT

tangent314

Reaction score
What's lionglobal etf? You mean all seasons fund? There is bond exposure inside...

Probably means the Lion Global Infinity series of funds. There is a Global Stock Index Fund and a US 500 Stock Index Fund. These are not ETFs, but the underlying is passive managed Vanguard funds, and they are your best bet if you want to use SRS money for US or Global equities instead of STI ETF.

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Probably means the Lion Global Infinity series of funds. There is a Global Stock Index Fund and a US 500 Stock Index Fund. These are not ETFs, but the underlying is passive managed Vanguard funds, and they are your best bet if you want to use SRS money for US or Global equities instead of STI ETF.

Yes, this is what I was referring to.

Okenba

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The fund itself has an expense ratio of 0.81 I think. The vanguard ETF probably has a ER of at most 0.25

So a tidy sum for LionGlobal there...

The 0.81 is very comparable to the TER of 0.83 for Endowus SRS 100% Equities, so that would also be something to consider.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.