Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol, they got bring you back of the shop and show you what's genuine anot after you paid? :s13:

didnt buy from them.
went to AD to ask about sunburst. sales rep said no stock , leave my contact. he said waiting time is indefinite. so i bought iwc
weeks later he called, i told him im not itneresdted anymore

micgoh

Reaction score
didnt buy from them.
went to AD to ask about sunburst. sales rep said no stock , leave my contact. he said waiting time is indefinite. so i bought iwc
weeks later he called, i told him im not itneresdted anymore

Starting a journey with them with a non Rolex watch is indeed feasible way.

I have a friend who bought a Tudor BB. Express interest on a Batman. Endup they called him whether he would like a 116610LN and he took it.

Sometimes there's another plan for you 😊

noobkia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looking for yatchmaster 37mm ref 268622. Anyone have lobsng to buy at retail or close to retail?

Middle-C

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody got 2nd hand Rolex shop to recommend? Looking to sell a 6694.

Also, looking to buy a 114300 Oyster Perpetual Black dial. RRSP is 7,640.
Any idea how much discount I can get for the 114300 OP Black dial?

noobkia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
managed to get it from a grey at below retail lol. Dated nov 2019 some more. If only such prices apply to other sports model

looking for yatchmaster 37mm ref 268622. Anyone have lobsng to buy at retail or close to retail?

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi All, for those having platinum rolexes. Fun fact: Do you know that your spring bars are in white gold instead of platinum?

Don't say no pictures no talk.

TiZ487Fl.jpg

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 LITE using GAGT

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lower demand I spose? Probably sourced from overseas AD so factor in FX and tax deductions (?) still can make abit selling at local RRP.

Yes selling at rrp or just above rrp by $100 or so. Guess is really lower demand but put name at AD for such watch also no calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.