Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How true is it I don't know, but the CSO at M1 Facebook told the data for this prepaid plan can be use overseas in those 8 countries. If so, this plan is very good, I fact much better than their postpaid...

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

What about after 90days? Do they still have this offer to top up S$58 to use for another 90days?

For example, I like Starhub prepaid card (now S$15) which has about 2.2GB data for six months, which is perfect for my mother in law who uses a little bit of data only.

The problem is after 6 month the top up becomes per month. Then have to deregister and get a new card. Being prepaid that means new phone number which will be a hassle for many people.

Same for M1 S$14 card $14 which is good for 120days but with more data than Starhub.

$14 Main Balance (180 days)
4GB Free Data (120 days)
4GB Rewards Data (30 days).

Edit: hmm, yes you can top up S$58 to enjoy the same benefits. So this prepaid plan is good for users who needs more data and more voice minutes.

https://www.m1.com.sg/Mobile/prepaid-plans/m-card/SIM

$60

1GB/Day (90GB in 90 days)
5,000 mins Local Outgoing Calls every 30 days
5,000 Local SMS every 30 days
Unlimited Incoming Calls
Valid for 90 days

What’s more, top up $58 to get the same benefit again!

Last edited:

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MyRepublic Uno $8 plan was great for those still holding. Now they charge $18 for the same plan its just haiz.. uncompetitive.. don't know what they thinking
Were those who signed up at $8/mth forced to pay $18/mth when they revised pricing or still pay $8/mth?

zzxxzzxx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think most Telco have the option to Add-on talktime to unlimited...

Update....

M1
https://www.m1.com.sg/Mobile/mobile-add-ons/mobile-voice-and-data
$7.50 for unlimited outgoing (Usual $15)

Adm1n234.5

Reaction score
Hi has anyone ported out from Singtel Prepaid to one of the MVNOs before?
Currently have a Singtel prepaid SIM and considering the $10 Giga plan, called Singtel and they said need to port to Singtel SIM only postpaid first, but they can't tell me how much it will cost.
But on Gomo's website (gomo.sg/faq) they said it should be free? Or is that only for porting to Gomo via Singtel Postpaid?

marose

Reaction score
Hi has anyone ported out from Singtel Prepaid to one of the MVNOs before?
Currently have a Singtel prepaid SIM and considering the $10 Giga plan, called Singtel and they said need to port to Singtel SIM only postpaid first, but they can't tell me how much it will cost.
But on Gomo's website (gomo.sg/faq) they said it should be free? Or is that only for porting to Gomo via Singtel Postpaid?

Maybe you try port to gomo first see can directly or not. If cannot, then singtel sim only plan.

Another method is to port to starhub prepaid so that you can continue porting to starhub post paid giga but you must check with starhub giga see if its possible or not

Adm1n234.5

Reaction score
Maybe you try port to gomo first see can directly or not. If cannot, then singtel sim only plan.

Another method is to port to starhub prepaid so that you can continue porting to starhub post paid giga but you must check with starhub giga see if its possible or not
Ok will look at the starhub prepaid route, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.