Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

pustefix

Reaction score
anyone of u experiencing battery draining and or top part of screen emiting out lot of heat ? and also when you try restart your phone, it wont restart in proper way. meaning when you reboot your phone, it wont on by itself. you have to force on it again.it seems like even you off your phone, inside the system is still running.

Exactly my problem, replace the motherboard and battery, still the same problem. Setting the preferred network using *#*#4636#*#* seems to solve the issue for a while, but recently still have the same issue. I've it on MIUI 10 & 11.

dest86

Reaction score
haiz. speak to xiaomi staff at suntec, he himself also experiencing this problem. ask me patiently wait for update. feel like selling offf this phone.

Plastick

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suspect is pricing error. Even the 128GB cost more. They priced it same as non-pro 8gb

Posted from PCWX using Redmi K20 Pro

i been observing quite abit since 11.11. recently they seem to be clearing the 8/256 stock more for the pro variant. highest recently was 525. non pro could be error cause recently they were 300+ for cheapest variant.

weng0202

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone experiencing the otp auto key in feature missing for k20 pro? Used to work where the otp from messages will be auto keyed in after receiving the message. But recently not working.

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone of u experiencing battery draining and or top part of screen emiting out lot of heat ? and also when you try restart your phone, it wont restart in proper way. meaning when you reboot your phone, it wont on by itself. you have to force on it again.it seems like even you off your phone, inside the system is still running.

Yep kana this every other week.

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yep kana this every other week.

Global or China model?
Stock ROM?
Have you done factory reset?
The battery usage there got anything with high CPU wakelock?
Highest battery user is which?

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Y dun use glass? The feeling is way better.
Think glass is still better as it offers an actual buffer if you happen to drop your phone with the screen suffering the impact

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T PRO using GAGT

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Y dun use glass? The feeling is way better.

i tried 2 different brand, both got the edge gap, everyday see the gap super dulan. those glass with black edge will cover some of the screen + the edges are blacked out to hide the air gap.

got air gap means i lose touch sensitivity on the edge, some apps need to swipe from edge = angry.

tingsters

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If anyone looking for those hydrogel/tpu screen protector, I recommend this
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/rTrwz46G

It has the alignment tool which is freaking perfect I almost cried when I applied the screen protector just now.

why not use glass.. it is very easy compare to plastic screen protector.. which need alot of skill to do.. lor..

what tpu u using?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.