Sore Throat

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sometime when I wake up the throat slightly painful. Not sure if it is sign of sore throat

Could be breathing through the mouth. Dries the throat. Is it better after a short while and drinking water?

deeperanddeeper

Reaction score
From my experience...

Try not to use aircon when u sleep. Even if u need it, set the weakest wind and offtimer.

Stay away from ppl coughing badly at the office or in the public transport. When u cant, try to wear a mask (u can get it at daiso for example). Its also helpful to keep ur throat humid, which is good to prevent flu.

Last edited:

twinbaby

Master Member
Reaction score
Had signs of sore throat yesterday

Managed to suppressed it with salt gargle.
Antihistamines, danzen, nasal spray

twinbaby

Master Member
Reaction score
-sore throat progress to flu and fever and bad earache

-got almost immediate relief using ibuprofen

danzen
leftose
neuflo
anarex
difflam

none of these actually work

but ibuprofen work almost like a magic pill

twinbaby

Master Member
Reaction score
-sore throat progress to flu and fever and bad earache

-got almost immediate relief using ibuprofen

danzen
leftose
neuflo
anarex
difflam

none of these actually work

but ibuprofen work almost like a magic pill

ibuprofen works
but the side effect is I got stomachache

RoyKrish

Reaction score
Plenty of Rest, Honey lemon is my go to drink when sore throat (as long as smoothing for the throat), lozenges (stepstils helps too to keep your throat smooth for a short period of time). Oh AND AVOID physical activity. I once had a sore throat and had a futsal tournament that day, almost died coughing. :s22:

twinbaby

Master Member
Reaction score
Now I got extra salivating from my throat.
It feels that my whole mouth is filled with saliva and I keep having to wake up to expel it.

twinbaby

Master Member
Reaction score
Had sore throat again. Body felt quite tired. Could it be due to post nasal drip?

Sodomicha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Better see doctor since sore throat can lead to cough soon..let doctor diagnose u better esp this period of time.

Had sore throat again. Body felt quite tired. Could it be due to post nasal drip?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.